LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm loving how this is going!!
The Twins are HOT!!!

PD: @envixer Any chance u could hint me the name of the daz male model? (I know it's a weird request lol

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I'm loving how this is going!!
The Twins are HOT!!!

PD: @envixer Any chance u could hint me the name of the daz male model? (I know it's a weird request lol
He's a standard g8 male that I modified using ...

I was playing with the idea of putting him up on Daz :p

Reactions: LP83

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
What about when aunt ask you about girls?
What do you mean - when she asks you which one you'd like to get close to?

There's no right or wrong choice, you can have them all.

As per @envixer you will be able to have them all later in the game (one after another) but ATT I just started four separate paths / save routes for Rebb, Suz and two for the twins (the real one and the 'fun' one that results in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the current update.

HTH

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
He's a standard g8 male that I modified using ...
I was playing with the idea of putting him up on Daz :p
Interesting. Coz your MC's face has some resemblances to myself, and I was looking into making a clone of me in Daz one day.

Cruger

Apr 11, 2018
Your doing a GREAT job Envixer ... keep it up .. this is one of my favorite game's , Great story and Great character's.
Can't wait for the next update ..... so thank you sir, for you hard work and time.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Your doing a GREAT job Envixer ... keep it up .. this is one of my favorite game's , Great story and Great character's.
Can't wait for the next update ..... so thank you sir, for you hard work and time.
Thank you!

Reactions: holyblood

woody

Jan 31, 2017
am i messing up the 3some @ the resort by creating a save with aunt kate & padawan scene,ive ran the game 6 times and still cant get the threesome @ the resort

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Haven't seen a threesome scene at the resort either, just the sort of - threesome with Rebecca and Mom at the pool before leaving for the resort.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
am i messing up the 3some @ the resort by creating a save with aunt kate & padawan scene,ive ran the game 6 times and still cant get the threesome @ the resort
You have to fail the twins path to get that scene.
So, on days 4 and 5 you choose the twins, and go with the bottom options. On day 6, Kate will send you home telling you the twins didn't like you. Then you get the bonus on day 7.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
So, on days 4 and 5 you choose the twins, and go with the bottom options. On day 6, Kate will send you home telling you the twins didn't like you. Then you get the bonus on day 7.
And what a bonus it was :)

woody

Jan 31, 2017
thanks envixer for your help much appreciated,now to enjoy this great game once more

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys last version i play was the v0.70 i know that the v0.71 was a bug fix. Now i see the v0.73. Can someone tell me if the v0.73 is another bugfix or an new little update? I really like this game and i need more XD i really hope that the plot do not change or better to say to have real choice, because i do not wanna see other man with anyone of the main female, especially with the mom and the two sis.

So can someone tell me if the game is update or bugfix? "v0.73"

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hi guys last version i play was the v0.70 i know that the v0.71 was a bug fix. Now i see the v0.73. Can someone tell me if the v0.73 is another bugfix or an new little update? I really like this game and i need more XD i really hope that the plot do not change or better to say to have real choice, because i do not wanna see other man with anyone of the main female, especially with the mom and the two sis.

So can someone tell me if the game is update or bugfix? "v0.73"
It's new content. Short but interesting!
Enjoy!

(And don't forget to read the walkthrough that comes w/ the download or else you might regret it *g*)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Here's a little bit of info on when to expect the next update and what it will be, as well as what will come next.

I've got a large portion of days 8 through 10 ready. If things go smoothly, that could drop as soon as next week. There'll be a surprise or two in there too ;)

Next will be days 11 through 14, which will complete the game. Some of the renders for that update might be time consuming, so I'm not sure on the timescale for that.

Once that's released I'll probably update most of the sex scenes as and when I have spare time, because my game dev and render time will be split over not one, but two games. The first is , which has been on hold for way too long (If you haven't downloaded it, don't. Wait for the complete overhaul update that'll come out soon after A New Home is done.). Alongside that will be a brand new sandbox / freeroam game called The DreamWriter. Both will be uploaded here.

While Blood Destiny is render heavy, DreamWriter uses a more traditional bg + characters art style, so it should be quicker to render. DreamWriter is pretty code heavy, though, so it balances out. I'm coding for it while I wait for renders to run through on the next update here. DreamWriter is going to be very stat and decision heavy, and will be pretty open ended. I'll keep it balanced so as not to be too grindy. I've already got the basic life sim elements in place (work, hunger, cleanliness, and fitness), as well as a map mechanic, info and hint system, and a few NPCs.

I'm excited about both games, and I hope you guys will like them!

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes