jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I just hope that @envixer will keep the game as a Harem, and not morph it into a sharem as it seems he's trying to write, in the sharem part with the Aunt. It seems she's trying hard to convince you into getting the Lil sis to think outside shit is OK and needs to be pursued, instead of letting things happen, after her confession of love, that still hasn't changed since she was 12 or 13.

I'm really hoping that the house/family rules change to Harem, and the older generation will have to accept the new ways (things change as time does) Having the young girls initiate the new changes would be cool, and make it woman's choice.

If he has to have the girls get other partners, at least make it so they can't bring them into "Your" house. If they get another partner, then removed them from the game entirely.

I'm not into seeing my girls get fucked or even know about it after they leave the family. I guess make an incentive, that once they date or start looking for another, that they effectively acknowledge that they have left the family and no longer will they get support from the family. In the way of emotional, physical, and financial support ever.
Should another family member decide to break that, by helping the girl after said split, then they themselves would be cut off too.

I guess all I'm trying to say, is that I love this game, and only wish that it remains a Harem and not Sharem.
@envixer has done an amazing job so far....Your awesome Brother...………………………..Peace!!

Reactions: Floga and xcribr

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
If he has to have the girls get other partners, at least make it so they can't bring them into "Your" house. If they get another partner, then removed them from the game entirely.
It's a visual novel, not a life simulator. It's got a story to tell which will probably have a short timeline with a possible epilogue, it's never going to get to that part of their lives.

I guess make an incentive, that once they date or start looking for another, that they effectively acknowledge that they have left the family and no longer will they get support from the family. In the way of emotional, physical, and financial support ever.
Should another family member decide to break that, by helping the girl after said split, then they themselves would be cut off too.
Hahaha what the fuck.

It seems as if the most important part of the story has flown right over your head. The whole point is the incredibly intimate and supportive relationship this family has internally. The reason for outside partners was made pretty obvious, they recognize that they cannot breed within the family and so in order to continue existing they have to find someone external to it to give them children.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
It's a visual novel, not a life simulator. It's got a story to tell which will probably have a short timeline with a possible epilogue, it's never going to get to that part of their lives.

Hahaha what the fuck.

It seems as if the most important part of the story has flown right over your head. The whole point is the incredibly intimate and supportive relationship this family has internally. The reason for outside partners was made pretty obvious, they recognize that they cannot breed within the family and so in order to continue existing they have to find someone external to it to give them children.
Honestly, I'm not really suggesting the Dev does any of that shit, just kind of a wish list, as it were.
I know it's his game and vision, but with your statement You wish that the Dev and yourself will have no room for improvement, modifications, or changes from current story line whatsoever.

I'm just pointing out, that as of right now, the spoiler tags say harem and I was interested how that might play out. I was kind of inserting what I thought could be a scenario, as I have never been to some one's harem or Mormon's wife group and had wives and potential wives handed out to me or my friends, while I was there to fuck or start relationships with....just saying.

Having said that, I appreciate your response to my post, and I do agree with you as far as the story premise is going, that I've gone against the grain in that scenario. But I hope that there can also be a "room for improvement or some change, not just set in stone".

I'm cool with whatever, and thank you for pointing that out to me......Your awesome Brother...……..Peace!!

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I have some pretty fun ideas for where the story will go, and not just up to v1.0. I already have the last scene for v1.0 planned out in my head.

What happens after that, well, that would be telling, and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise :D

Reactions: jaydem

woody

Jan 31, 2017
cant wait to see it unfold envixer
I have some pretty fun ideas for where the story will go, and not just up to v1.0. I already have the last scene for v1.0 planned out in my head.

What happens after that, well, that would be telling, and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise :D

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
cant agree,why did the grandparent run away to oz,my money is them, when they found out Kate was getting a divorce they seen it as breaking their community
...Kate was getting a divorce, so her parents killed their other daughter's husband a decade later..?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
No worries, I understand that opinion. I was just so fed up of protagonists who would just want to fuck their family members, and would destroy their personalities or minds to do it, that I wrote something that was the complete opposite for fun :)
It's a refreshing change. Also refreshing that the women don't have breasts the size of zepplins.

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Greatly enjoying the story and all the sexy fun with the family. I like the take on the family tradition, and that respect/consent/caring are all more important than the physical act!

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Really enjoying this game.
I especially like the part with Aunt Kate and the Pulp Fiction pun used "say 'what' again i dare you" lmao.
Can't wait for more :)

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Very lame update, no substance to it. The "changing-POV" stuff was annoying and rather pointless: we play the MC, not any of the other characters. If he later develops a need to know something that happened while he wasn't there he should have to hear it from someone in the game, not just know it because the dev thought letting the player in on things the MC couldn't know was somehow a good idea.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Like i already said, love the game and happy that it gets any update at all *cough*;p unlike a lot of other devs that give an update every few months to a year lol. Some of us understand that some of the smaller updates is fixing things and or adding a couple of new scenes to go with fixes before moving on.
Now that's out of the way.
Something i have noticed and is probably already known is it looks like the women have some sort of rash around there privates *maybe from shaving,shrugs who knows hehe*. Not sure what causes that, lighting,etc. Just thought i would mention it. Even with a rash they are still all babes.
I'm doing the Suz route atm and seeing it on here in the bedroom scene when you get a behind look.

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
Love this game, man.

Great renders, and even better story. Among the best story writing I've seen in this medium. Some of these VNs use plot twists that strain credibility; but the time spent to explain why this character, who is admittedly Jesus-like in his abilities, makes a lot of sense to me.

Plus, it is up my alley for the kind of relationships and sexual deviances I like to see in these games.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Tried it and it's a mixed bag for me.
The models can be very good for some, others look odd or scary.
And as for he story, seems it has what so many games have. Not sure why it seems to be almost everywhere but not for me.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes