a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@envixer When updates for this game comes out everything else gets dropped until I get to play from start to finish.

Keep up the great work and make sure """YOU""" are happy.:happyblush:heartcoveredeyes::happyblush

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
After playing through again for the umpteenth time, I started thinking about something that I should have caught the first playthrough. The MC is a cheapskate if he can't even afford a doorbell XD

Reactions: xcribr

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I don't know how I hadn't come across this yet but it looks pretty promising.

Caught this in the dev notes though which has me wondering whether I should wait a few months (or more) until the dev himself is more happy with his work.
Special note:
I know the sex scenes in this game are not the best. Once I finish the story, I will go back and remaster all of them. Each one I do is teaching me how to improve the next one, which is why I want to leave that bit for last.
Is it an actual issue or is the dev just a perfectionist?

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Just started playing but, the phrase a "metric fuck ton of shit" has just been permanently added to my lexicon.
And you know about the late great Sam Kinnison's "Alphabet Technique".
AND A PRINCESS BRIDE REFERENCE!!!
Sweet Christ on a Snowboard! We're we separated at birth???

I have a feeling I am going to like this game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The old stuff is looking good and i don't think it needs touched up anymore! This update was good but short. I like the new point of views for other characters!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Caught this in the dev notes though which has me wondering whether I should wait a few months (or more) until the dev himself is more happy with his work.

Seems he is a perfectionist and that is good!

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Never noticed this game before, thought I'd give it a whirl since it's version 0.73 (must be quite a lot of content by now, right?). Looked at the dev notes to see how much an update adds to this game and saw "Day 7 added".
Now, I'm not one to tell devs how to make their games, but god damn do I hate this type of games, where you have a very limited amount of time to do things. Like Battle of the Bulges, which is actually, despite its very eerie setting and characters, an amazingly good game.
Might still give this game a go if I don't find anything else new.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Never noticed this game before, thought I'd give it a whirl since it's version 0.73 (must be quite a lot of content by now, right?). Looked at the dev notes to see how much an update adds to this game and saw "Day 7 added".
Now, I'm not one to tell devs how to make their games, but god damn do I hate this type of games, where you have a very limited amount of time to do things. Like Battle of the Bulges, which is actually, despite its very eerie setting and characters, an amazingly good game.
Might still give this game a go if I don't find anything else new.
Here‘s an idea:
Why not give this a try before you bash it based on your presumptions?

Try it you won't be disappointed ;-)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

I'm a perfectionist in that I want it to look as good as I can make it within my current capabilities :)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just started playing but, the phrase a "metric fuck ton of shit" has just been permanently added to my lexicon.
And you know about the late great Sam Kinnison's "Alphabet Technique".
AND A PRINCESS BRIDE REFERENCE!!!
Sweet Christ on a Snowboard! We're we separated at birth???

I have a feeling I am going to like this game.
Almost everything I write has some hidden reference to the Princess Bride... Even if it's an obscure one from the book :)

Reactions: Cruger

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Newly arrived at this game/VN and enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing it with us! Looking forward to future developments. As already noted, I do find the MC's 16 & 21 significant then and now ages so unbelievable as to damage credibility/immersion, though, and wonder if you might not alleviate this a bit by using 18 and 25 instead. Also, pinning all this wealth to US funding (probably via the CIA) and giving that a specific mention could help, too. Cheers!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Also, pinning all this wealth to US funding (probably via the CIA) and giving that a specific mention could help, too. Cheers!
This has been made quite clear already in the game methinks :)

ISTR it was when the MC was explaining the whole shebang/clusterfuck to Rebb on the patio.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
that was an update?
Yes, a small update :)

Gotta do paid work too, and the renders for the twins scene took a lot longer than I thought they would.

On average, most renders take me 20-45 minutes depending on whether they're interior or exterior. Those ones took nearly 3 hours each.

I just wish I had a couple more systems rendering for me. Then updates would be much bigger.

Reactions: Centurion

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, a small update :)
You know - for an 'Out of the blue' minor update (v0.7.*3* for crying out loud) I was very pleasantly surprised! But I guess I already mentioned that, now didn't I? ;-)

Keep up the good work and surprise us some more!

Have to admit I am waaaaay surprised by the speed you're learning and adapting all the while you provide new content.

On a par w/ @carnalcardinal insofar as dedication to quality / product improvement and communication w/ the player base is concerned!

Bravo Zulu!

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I played this waaaay back in March and I've been so busy with my game I haven't given it a second look. I'll check it out when I get some free time this weekend, I thought the art was pretty good to begin with!

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
One of those games where every single woman has the same body of supermodel and seems to be the same age, including a mother of 3 in their 20's. When devs will learn that "realism" is a kink too? I'm sure that, for example most people would prefer the mother if she would have a bit of belly and butt, as most women in their 40's have.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Will there ever be a more sandbox like mode? As it is now you have story, but it locks you down in regards of your conquests.

The last time I played I could have two encounters, the time before that only one. You give choices but you lock the player out of the rest due to 'content end' by sandwiching it between mandatory storyparts. I don't like that if it prevents me from experiencing everything (I rarely replay games I completed, so there's that).

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes