xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
how far are u on the next update? any release information?
This month has been pretty hectic with other work and stuff, so the update (which was always going to be a small one) is still in progress. I still have a lot to do, and many of the renders for this update are taking 2-3 hours.

Still, I'm hoping to be ready to release before the end of the month.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how far are u on the next update? any release information?
Normally it would be around 1 month plus or minus 1 week from the last update which was "Updated: Jul 29, 2018",
always check the 1st post for the date of updates then add 1 month plus or minus 1 week and you will get your own answer. (Plus or minus 1-6 weeks).

Reactions: xcribr

Red469

May 18, 2018
Speaking of birth control pills. To my knowledge, Mum has been the only family member who explicitly went on them. Others might be, but it hasn't been mentioned in the game.

So... there could already be any number of pregnancies, which would trample the 'family rules' into the dust and pee on them.
Family Pregos would be an original EBook then, dont know of too many that have had that included, or for that matter any that actually take it to term.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Family Pregos would be an original EBook then, dont know of too many that have had that included, or for that matter any that actually take it to term.
Dreaming of Dana, does not say it was born but she said she will keep it.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi envixer
I gotta tell you, this Enovel has got something really special... I am very much hanging out for the next update, but man, what you have done so far Deserves Recognition.

I wanted to say a really big thank you for your hard work and the way this is written...
Having a MC that is rarely dressed is a nice touch
having most of girls wearing next to nothing, no complaints there
Having somewhat of a darker theme to it and the ability to make that choice... Very nice.
The models you have chosen, are well proportioned
And lastly the level of intimacy in here made me think, Wow thats really sweet.

Excellent work, Thank you for putting it out there.

Reactions: JKH18 and xcribr

Red469

May 18, 2018
Dreaming of Dana, does not say it was born but she said she will keep it.
Thanks for the reminder, still tho, the point is Even if its like a day in the future to where you get to see the kid born and what not.

Do you know of Any outside of maybe strive for power that allow it? Along this kind of Enovel, I mean I do know that Strive for power is more of a game and what not but this would something perhaps untouched and untapped... I would sure be onboard with something like that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the reminder, still tho, the point is Even if its like a day in the future to where you get to see the kid born and what not.

Do you know of Any outside of maybe strive for power that allow it? Along this kind of Enovel, I mean I do know that Strive for power is more of a game and what not but this would something perhaps untouched and untapped... I would sure be onboard with something like that.
At this time the only game I know of is "Haramase Simulator" that allows birth but you never see the kids until they grow up but that would take many many months of game playing to get there, at least that is what I read for meeting the kids.

Reactions: Red469 and xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

While you don't get to see the kids born, might be close to what you're looking for...

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Don't forget Dreams of Desire, where there is an optional ending that has every family member very pregnant.
Despite it being an RPGM game, Incest Story 2 had ending scenes with the MC's sister or mom visibly pregnant in the renders, depending on which route you went.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I forgot about this one "My New Roommate", you get her pregnant and at the end she gave birth but you don't get to see it. Short but sweet game.

Reactions: xcribr and bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I forgot about this one "My New Roommate", you get her pregnant and at the end she gave birth but you don't get to see it. Short but sweet game.
That was actually a good game, I really enjoyed it, thanks for the remind a1fox3 :)

Reactions: xcribr and a1fox3

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
When I read Rebb talk about her "arse" I have to struggle hard to avoid the image of Thatcher appearing in my head. Why you do this to me?
Damn you @envixer how dare you use the correct spelling.
Arse - rear end, bottom, bum
Ass - type of donkey
Fanny - vagina, pussy, cnut
Edit
OK should have carried on reading, I didn't realise there was ongoing commentary about this.

Usually it's just Laters :)
No...just...NO!
c'ya, see you later, cheery bye, toodle pip, but NOT laters, please!!
I hate that as much as 'end of', lazy language leads to lazy spelling which leads to things like 'color' whistling.gif

Reactions: Red469 and xcribr

Red469

May 18, 2018
At this time the only game I know of is "Haramase Simulator" that allows birth but you never see the kids until they grow up but that would take many many months of game playing to get there, at least that is what I read for meeting the kids.
Hi a1fox3
Thank you for the suggestion I will take a look

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Damn you @envixer how dare you use the correct spelling.
Arse - rear end, bottom, bum
Ass - type of donkey
Fanny - vagina, pussy, cnut
Edit
OK should have carried on reading, I didn't realise there was ongoing commentary about this.

No...just...NO!
c'ya, see you later, cheery bye, toodle pip, but NOT laters, please!!
I hate that as much as 'end of', lazy language leads to lazy spelling which leads to things like 'color' View attachment 136679
LMAO! Blame it on too much Red Dwarf... :p

Reactions: Red469 and kiteares
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes