TheFurs

Jul 12, 2018
Just like a good book the cover/pictures caught my attention and the story drew me in. I like all the characters so far and I enjoy getting to know them. Like with a good book I kick back, suspend disbelief and enjoy the journey your taking me on. Loving it and like everyone else eagerly awaiting where your taking me next.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When I started this game, I thought it'd be a quick project. It's a bit hard for me to believe that I did the first render for it on the 30th of January this year. Now, six months and 50 pages of comments later, I'm just extremely thankful to you guys for your support, donations, and positivity.

Had this game bombed in the first couple of months (and I'm surprised it didn't, looking back at the first version), it would have ended up as just one more abandoned project.

This game is alive now because most of the feedback I get is positive, and that's thanks to all of you.

You guys are awesome!
It's because you really want to do the right thing, and you've the talent for it, to make a great story with characters that are amazing, you have to be very good at what you do, and knows for sure what you are doing :):):)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
CONTINUITY ALERT!

I realize that it is often difficult tell twins apart. But I would think that a game developer could do it. :)

In the scene where Aunt Kate introduces her daughters to Alex (the MC), Jenny is the one to Kate's immediate left, and Jane is the one further over. Jane has the 'W' cut into the left side of her hair. But, in the sauna scene, that 'W' has somehow found it's way to Jenny's head. At least it doesn't switch back for the bedroom scene.

Or maybe it's that even Kate has trouble telling her daughters apart. But, with such distinctive haircuts, it shouldn't be all that difficult for her.

Of course it wouldn't be the first time a mother has called her kid by the wrong name! :eek:

Love the game, by the way.

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
CONTINUITY ALERT!

I realize that it is often difficult tell twins apart. But I would think that a game developer could do it. :)

In the scene where Aunt Kate introduces her daughters to Alex (the MC), Jenny is the one to Kate's immediate left, and Jane is the one further over. Jane has the 'W' cut into the left side of her hair. But, in the sauna scene, that 'W' has somehow found it's way to Jenny's head. At least it doesn't switch back for the bedroom scene.

Or maybe it's that even Kate has trouble telling her daughters apart. But, with such distinctive haircuts, it shouldn't be all that difficult for her.

Of course it wouldn't be the first time a mother has called her kid by the wrong name! :eek:

Love the game, by the way.
Dammit. You're right. They have their haircuts swapped in that first scene.

Well, I have to redo that scene anyway.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, I screwed up as well. It's not a 'W', it's a butterfly. I either have to stop using a smaller window to view the game, or change my eyeglass prescription. [I play the game in one window, and write notes in another.]

Reactions: xcribr

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Na ... Unpacking make more Fun as seeing them them always naked x'D
Well, Rebecca may already have initiated the custom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny... my first thought on seeing that scene was NOT, "Oh no! She's naked. Now I won't be able to watch her being undressed!" It was more like, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" But that's just me! :evilsmile:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In earlier posts, several people worried about incursions on the family females by Mum and Kate's dad or his brother. Hey those guys are halfway around the world. There may be more obvious dangers lurking close at hand.

According to the family 'rules', no exclusive attachments, love, pregnancies, etc. between family members. Just sex. There are 6 females and 1 male in the game. All of them will probably be looking for exclusive attachments, love, pregnancies, etc. eventually. MC seems to have his already lined up. Good for him. And it adds another gorgeous girl to add to the sexual mix. But you can't tell me these healthy females aren't going to be yearning for boyfriends (or girlfriends) sooner or later. And those potential spouses may not want to dive into the family games... or they might. Either way will piss some players off.

Our developer had promised no NTR in this game. So, assuming he keeps his word, it will be interesting to see how he handles this looming dilemma. Maybe he'll just end the game before any 'complications' are encountered.

Whatever! It's always fun to speculate, though.

Reactions: xcribr and Floga

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
In earlier posts, several people worried about incursions on the family females by Mum and Kate's dad or his brother. Hey those guys are halfway around the world. There may be more obvious dangers lurking close at hand.

According to the family 'rules', no exclusive attachments, love, pregnancies, etc. between family members. Just sex. There are 6 females and 1 male in the game. All of them will probably be looking for exclusive attachments, love, pregnancies, etc. eventually. MC seems to have his already lined up. Good for him. And it adds another gorgeous girl to add to the sexual mix. But you can't tell me these healthy females aren't going to be yearning for boyfriends (or girlfriends) sooner or later. And those potential spouses may not want to dive into the family games... or they might. Either way will piss some players off.

Our developer had promised no NTR in this game. So, assuming he keeps his word, it will be interesting to see how he handles this looming dilemma. Maybe he'll just end the game before any 'complications' are encountered.

Whatever! It's always fun to speculate, though.
Well, your forgetting too, that the dev can also have the MC change the rules now too. He could very easily install his own to include said love, exclusive attachments, pregnancies, etc. Only leaving it as the woman's choice....or not.
As it's basically his house, his money that is supporting then all, and by their own words, he's the only male. The old family that could even try to enforce the old tradition (not counting Mom and Aunt) is a world away and too old to really involve in it anyway.
So he could very well make his own changes, or even the younger generation of girls force the new stuff, against the Mom and Aunts objections. Forcing the Mom and Aunt to either go with the new rules or go the fuck down to Australia to the Gold Coast, following the old traditions, thereby leaving the current family.

My bet is, at this point, Mom will be the first to get off of birth control pills....Lol!!……………..Peace!!

Reactions: a1fox3 and xcribr

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My bet is, at this point, Mom will be the first to get off of birth control pills....Lol!!……………..Peace!!
Speaking of birth control pills. To my knowledge, Mum has been the only family member who explicitly went on them. Others might be, but it hasn't been mentioned in the game.

So... there could already be any number of pregnancies, which would trample the 'family rules' into the dust and pee on them.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
When I started this game, I thought it'd be a quick project. It's a bit hard for me to believe that I did the first render for it on the 30th of January this year. Now, six months and 50 pages of comments later, I'm just extremely thankful to you guys for your support, donations, and positivity.

Had this game bombed in the first couple of months (and I'm surprised it didn't, looking back at the first version), it would have ended up as just one more abandoned project.

This game is alive now because most of the feedback I get is positive, and that's thanks to all of you.

You guys are awesome!
Well I downloaded the game today and did a playthrough. And I have to say..

a fucking good game.

Aside from the good graphics I like the story but especially the humour you threw in there.

For Example with Gabriel:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait to see where the story takes us and what you have planned for the future.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes