xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just started from scratch w/ the new update - very much liking it. The writing is great (apart from some *very* minor typos) and the models are fantastic. Would like to see some animations though (I know they are planned for later).

However - I noticed that the scene w/ the son licking and eating his mother while she sits on his shoulders is now not in the game anymore. Is it gone for good or will it return?

@envixer :

Either I didn‘t notice it the first time around (and I have a hard time imagining something like that I would have let slip by w/o taking note) or is that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a new addition to the game?

If it is I definitely hope we'll learn more, much more about the circumstances surrounding it.

Yes, they *are* talking about it but more info on it (or a sleep/dream/whatever-based flashback) would be nice!

What a great idea you had there - she‘s cute and all that so I'd like to see her go down on him!
Yes, it's something I retconned in for reasons I won't reveal just yet :)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Ok, I just need to get this off my chest:

I really don't appreciate the crap you pulled in the coffee shop scene with Su-Jin. I ended up spewing half of my Coke on the screen after watching that bit, and not some cheap can of Coke Classic eith, but one of the expensive bottles imported from Mexico with actual sugar instead of corn syrup.

Seriously though, now I'm going back through my older saves to see if you snuck any other surprises in!
LMAO! I had so much fun with that :D

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
A lot of the story got better fleshed out this update and that is part of it, yes the oral sex with mom was taken out this time but I hope it comes back.
It will.

This last update was a lot of long renders, so I had to take some shortcuts. Things will be seamlessly reintegrated later :)

Reactions: a1fox3

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
My, I ask why you and alot of game makers don't want to say the word ass, instead, you say arse in which I think is stupid.
I just don't get it just say ass, it's a normal word. You have the word tits in the game but still don't say ass, yes I do know what you're saying but just why?

"Out shopping with the family, There putting on a fashion show for you.
Rebecca: Like it?
Mc: Rebb, I can see your arse in that. I'd have to send you out with a security detail. (Damn it all but that's a fucking gorgeous arse!)
Rebecca: And what about this one?
Mc: And now you're virtually topless. (First her arse, and now her tits? What the hell?) Are you trying to seduce me?"

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My, I ask why you and alot of game makers don't want to say the word ass, instead, you say arse in which I think is stupid.
I just don't get it just say ass, it's a normal word. You have the word tits in the game but still don't say ass, yes I do know what you're saying but just why?
We're English, we say arse. Ass is a donkey.

Reactions: xcribr and Floga

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nice to see a fellow Reds fan... YNWA!
Best day of my life as a fan was Istanbul 20th May, 2005.

I'd begged and pleaded for months leading up to this to get leave from the army to go watch it and there I was. Half time, 3 - 0 down, depressed as fuck thinking it's all over watching people walk out. I thought "no, i'm staying but it's all over" ... except it wasn't.

The greatest comeback i've ever seen brought us 3 - 3 at full time and penalties.

I've never declared my love for another man like I did for Jerzy Dudek that day when we took home the Champions League cup for the 5th time.

Reactions: Floga and xcribr

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
@
Just finished play from the beginning & got to say love how you add some more back story with the aunt & changed a few things to make it feel more life like.

now I can't wait for the next update
(what was up with the girl at the coffee shop?)

Reactions: Carlo S and xcribr

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I've noticed the same. It's pretty hard to make semen look right in Daz, perhaps that's why.
Probably it's the reason, also at the beginning he wasn't using 3d nipples (ie mother), just textures, newer renders are much better. So I'm hoping he will add missing things, details later as he gains more experience with rendering.

Reactions: Frank01 and xcribr

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Probably it's the reason, also at the beginning he wasn't using 3d nipples (ie mother), just textures, newer renders are much better. So I'm hoping he will add missing things, details later as he gains more experience with rendering.
Ah, so this is also a learning tool for him. Well that's good.

Reactions: xcribr

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Why are the women almost always taller than the guys in Daz models games? Is it only possible to buy manlet Daz models?

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes