Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Played the game 2 days ago and the last update was pretty short, I love the Asian and the story is still great. One person said about Arse an i agree being from the US it is weird with the England version of English. I hope the next update is a little longer and has some more the the Asian, she needs to just move in with the MC. Was the reason it was short is because the 3 paths? If so when is it gonna all come together if that is the plan?
Also i know the family shares lovers but the MC better not be forced to share Su-Jin!

Reactions: Carlo S and xcribr
T

Tony_Stark

There are, but there will be no NTR in this game... Sorry :(
well, i like ntr and stuff, but i do play games without ntr as well :)
btw, when i ask about other males i didn't mean just npc, but people who have sex, thanks for answer, i will try this game for sure)

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
When I started this game, I thought it'd be a quick project. It's a bit hard for me to believe that I did the first render for it on the 30th of January this year. Now, six months and 50 pages of comments later, I'm just extremely thankful to you guys for your support, donations, and positivity.

Had this game bombed in the first couple of months (and I'm surprised it didn't, looking back at the first version), it would have ended up as just one more abandoned project.

This game is alive now because most of the feedback I get is positive, and that's thanks to all of you.

You guys are awesome!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When I started this game, I thought it'd be a quick project. It's a bit hard for me to believe that I did the first render for it on the 30th of January this year. Now, six months and 50 pages of comments later, I'm just extremely thankful to you guys for your support, donations, and positivity.

Had this game bombed in the first couple of months (and I'm surprised it didn't, looking back at the first version), it would have ended up as just one more abandoned project.

This game is alive now because most of the feedback I get is positive, and that's thanks to all of you.

You guys are awesome!
Your 1 of the best and awesome developers out there so keep on doing great work like this and you will have fans forever.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just started from scratch w/ the new update - very much liking it. The writing is great (apart from some *very* minor typos) and the models are fantastic. Would like to see some animations though (I know they are planned for later).

However - I noticed that the scene w/ the son licking and eating his mother while she sits on his shoulders is now not in the game anymore. Is it gone for good or will it return?

@envixer :

Either I didn‘t notice it the first time around (and I have a hard time imagining something like that I would have let slip by w/o taking note) or is that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a new addition to the game?

If it is I definitely hope we'll learn more, much more about the circumstances surrounding it.

Yes, they *are* talking about it but more info on it (or a sleep/dream/whatever-based flashback) would be nice!

What a great idea you had there - she‘s cute and all that so I'd like to see her go down on him!

DJenser

May 8, 2018
Ok, I just need to get this off my chest:

I really don't appreciate the crap you pulled in the coffee shop scene with Su-Jin. I ended up spewing half of my Coke on the screen after watching that bit, and not some cheap can of Coke Classic eith, but one of the expensive bottles imported from Mexico with actual sugar instead of corn syrup.

Seriously though, now I'm going back through my older saves to see if you snuck any other surprises in!

Reactions: Floga and a1fox3

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Ok, I just need to get this off my chest:

I really don't appreciate the crap you pulled in the coffee shop scene with Su-Jin. I ended up spewing half of my Coke on the screen after watching that bit, and not some cheap can of Coke Classic eith, but one of the expensive bottles imported from Mexico with actual sugar instead of corn syrup.

Seriously though, now I'm going back through my older saves to see if you snuck any other surprises in!
+1
That was a fantastic Easter Egg *thumbsup*

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just started from scratch w/ the new update - very much liking it. The writing is great (apart from some *very* minir typos) and the models are fantastic. Would like to see some animations though (I know they are planned for later).

However - I noticed that the scene w/ the son licking and eating his mother while she sits on his shoulders is now not in the game anymore. Is it gone for good or will it return?

@envixer :

Either I didn‘t notice it the first time around (and I have a hard time imagining something like that I would have let slip by w/o taking note) or is that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a new addition to the game?

If it is I definitely hope we'll learn more, much more about the circumstances surrounding it.

Yes, they *are* talking about it but more info on it (or a sleep/dream/whatever-based flashback) would be nice!

What a great idea you had there - she‘s cute and all that so I'd like to see her go down on him!
A lot of the story got better fleshed out this update and that is part of it, yes the oral sex with mom was taken out this time but I hope it comes back.

Reactions: xcribr and WaltS
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes