Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Su-Jin has officially become my favourite girl in the game.

She is adorable.

I wanna keep her.
I agree with you. I had said once before right after she was first introduced that I thought she would make a great gf/future waifu for the MC since we already know the family's rules prevents him from having that kind of relationship with any of the family. This way, it would bring her into the family fun as well as giving the MC a way to produce a future heir. It makes me happy that @envixer is adding her as an option for that role! x'D The more we find out about her, the more I like her.

Reactions: kiteares and xcribr

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Yes the story has change with new info.
Thank you kindly for your reply, will do, the story is good enough to read again. Man i wish it was possible for games like this to have voice acting, without it costing a ton.

Reactions: xcribr

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
instead of killiing. I think the punishment would be a fire effigy in front of him. He could sit and watch as you and Ann burn his pride. Then Ann stands and grinds out the fire infront of Mom (Bike). While tears of regret roll down her father cheek in pain and misery. Death is too good for some people.

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'black.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'black.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 861, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thank you kindly for your reply, will do, the story is good enough to read again. Man i wish it was possible for games like this to have voice acting, without it costing a ton.
You could probably activate text to speech, however i've seen soem games on here already had it on by default and it's a bonekiller

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I agree with you. I had said once before right after she was first introduced that I thought she would make a great gf/future waifu for the MC since we already know the family's rules prevents him from having that kind of relationship with any of the family. This way, it would bring her into the family fun as well as giving the MC a way to produce a future heir. It makes me happy that @envixer is adding her as an option for that role! x'D The more we find out about her, the more I like her.
So much this.

I did listen in on her and Carrie so it sounds like she has nothing against incest which makes things easier for the MC if he does get with her and I really hope he does, she's far too good a character and needs a big part.

One thing I did enjoy was the waitress in the coffee shop openly flirting through body language up until she got her tits out.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
last rebb scene made me delete the game
thats not how u use shadows and viewpoint

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Alright, i`ve only just discovered this game today, played it, and it left me in a weird place. I have been playing nothing but incest games (and those rare bestiality gems), because i've tried most other kinks and haven`t been able to get into them for whatever reason.There's just something about daughter seducing mother into lesbian incest, unaware that the MC is spying on them, joins at some point, or doesn't. I have seen every approach, corruption, mind control, blackmail, drugs, potions, magic, superpowers, seduction.....And then there's this game. The very idea that they are only into incest because of some hereditary condition sounds more disturbing to me than anything else i`ve seen. Like some pre-programmed robots doing whatever the hell they are told to do. Worse than mind control,because it's been going on since the dawn of time (or the really weird life of Lot). The lines are great, the models are perfect, the english some of the best i`ve seen used, but the premise for the incest just creeps me the fuck out, man.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yes it is fail but it is only for the last sex scene only, the main walkthrough is top options only but for which girl you want to have sex with, the 2 sisters or the twins.
Its not a fail but day 7 will come next update so get your saves ready for both routes.

This part is for the last sex scene and will come next update.

Day 7 will come next update.
I used the "top choice" and got all the scenes with the sisters and twins. In setting up a save for the Day 7 event I don't get the "don't hug" choices for Day 2 and "why" choice on Day 3. I get "Kiss" "don't kiss" on both days. Was there a change in the game responses but not the WT?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I used the "top choice" and got all the scenes with the sisters and twins. In setting up a save for the Day 7 event I don't get the "don't hug" choices for Day 2 and "why" choice on Day 3. I get "Kiss" "don't kiss" on both days. Was there a change in the game responses but not the WT?
Just follow the walkthrough I posted and if the choice is not listed then choose the top option.

Make sure you keep a save for both routes.
Or do like I do and start over each update.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I tried out all available paths now. Very nice game. The only thing that's slightly annoying is the use of British terminology. When I read Rebb talk about her "arse" I have to struggle hard to avoid the image of Thatcher appearing in my head. Why you do this to me?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'black.png'>:
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'black.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 861, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "E:\télécharements\ANewHome-0.7-pc\ANewHome-0.7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
That's weird. When does that happen?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I tried out all available paths now. Very nice game. The only thing that's slightly annoying is the use of British terminology. When I read Rebb talk about her "arse" I have to struggle hard to avoid the image of Thatcher appearing in my head. Why you do this to me?
LMAO!

Sorry, but as I'm British... I hope a shot of Rebecca's arse helps to fix that unfortunate association:
c1s5.png

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Alright, i`ve only just discovered this game today, played it, and it left me in a weird place. I have been playing nothing but incest games (and those rare bestiality gems), because i've tried most other kinks and haven`t been able to get into them for whatever reason.There's just something about daughter seducing mother into lesbian incest, unaware that the MC is spying on them, joins at some point, or doesn't. I have seen every approach, corruption, mind control, blackmail, drugs, potions, magic, superpowers, seduction.....And then there's this game. The very idea that they are only into incest because of some hereditary condition sounds more disturbing to me than anything else i`ve seen. Like some pre-programmed robots doing whatever the hell they are told to do. Worse than mind control,because it's been going on since the dawn of time (or the really weird life of Lot). The lines are great, the models are perfect, the english some of the best i`ve seen used, but the premise for the incest just creeps me the fuck out, man.
I have to admit I share some of the same feelings about this. I have enjoyed this game for the most part but it kind of sucks all of the romance out of it for me. They all seem to just except the rules without second guessing them at all. Suzie has been madly in love with the MC since a young age but doesn't seem to remotely question any of the family rules and seems to come to terms with the fact that she can't have the MC to herself and that she'll have to move on and find another partner at some point. This would kind of be a given in a normal family that wouldn't be accepting of incest but in this situation where it is almost actively encouraged, is a bit perplexing. Same could be said for Rebecca. She's obviously jealous of her mother for taking the MCs virginity but seemingly not once does she think bollocks to all this. Surprising really with how she is normally very pushy and confrontational. I can forgive the Mother as it is clearly more ingrained in her due to growing up with it all her life. Suzie and Rebb just fall in line a bit too quickly for my liking.

My only hope is that things start to change a bit as we go through the story. The rule set as is it now just seems a recipe for some pretty soulless sex scenes further down the line is this continues as is. It would be way more interesting if Suzie and Rebb were to act out a bit, rather than just go with the flow and it progress into lesbian threesomes because "yay incest is cool right?" This is not mean't as an attack on the developer or anything so please take my little opinion for what it is. Just a few misgivings I have going forward. I hope they either prove unfounded or are addressed in the future as I do genuinely like this game.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I enjoyed it as an incest story that actually makes sense in a "Cat People" ideal. Though they are not trying to birth webfooted babies or kittens. Most incest harems end up being too goofy, but this story has a little more merit to it. Looking forward to seeing if new outsiders can wrap their heads around the situation and participate or run away screaming. Its a good start. A little stiff in writing and 3D renders, but he did say that this was his first foray into the game world/3D novel story telling. This has my interest. Cheers!

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes