Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Yes this is a VN and not a game but it does have some choices that you need to save and go back to so you can see all of it for now but later we will be able to do all girls regardless of what it is now.
I get it already)) shift+o, but where the stats is in the game? I mean gameplay..

Reactions: xcribr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't get that Walkthrough so the best way it not to have sex it seems
What, you don't make any sense.

Walkthrough for the main VN is choose the top option and when you get to the one you want to move forward with make a save so you can go back and check out the other 2.

A New Home - The Walkthrough

To get the story as intended, always choose the top option. There are some exceptions to this:

Day 5:
Choice after stopping Anna - This has no effect.

Day 6:
Choice after the fashion show - Will not affect whether you did well or not, but is still an important choice that will generate more scenes later on.
_______________________________^^^^Main walkthroug^^^^^
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Secret scene walkthrough.
After completing the game using all the top choices, all except one of the sex scenes will play out. To get the last one, play the "Interesting" route:

Day 0

Hug Susie
Hug Rebb
Hug Mum
Be patient

Day 1

Don't blame mum
Support mum

Day 2

Don't hug her - Will open up a choice with her later
Don't hug her - Same as above

Day 3

Why? - Will open up an alternate dialogue path

Day 4

The twins
No
Be confident
Be serious

Day 5

Choose as you wish. Will affect dialogue on Day 8
The twins
Be horny
Be flippant

Day 6

Eavesdrop
Pay for everything
The twins

Failing the twins' path before day 7 is necessary for a bonus on day 7.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I played true the game with the Walkthrough and only sex with mon and aunt and no one else when following Walkthrough
I got double BJ from twins and the next day got to fuck both so far, I have not done the other 2 routes yet but will sometime today.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Right now it is separated but later you will be able to do all in one play through.
Expected this much. I mean, I wonder if, eventually, there would be a significant diference doing one each time or combining them.
I tried and got slightly diferent dialogs on every route and a combination.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The walkthrough does lead to fail if you follow every step like its written down
Yes it is fail but it is only for the last sex scene only, the main walkthrough is top options only but for which girl you want to have sex with, the 2 sisters or the twins.
Its not a fail but day 7 will come next update so get your saves ready for both routes.

This part is for the last sex scene and will come next update.
Day 0

Hug Susie
Hug Rebb
Hug Mum
Be patient

Day 1

Don't blame mum
Support mum

Day 2

Don't hug her - Will open up a choice with her later
Don't hug her - Same as above

Day 3

Why? - Will open up an alternate dialogue path

Day 4

The twins
No
Be confident
Be serious

Day 5

Choose as you wish. Will affect dialogue on Day 8
The twins
Be horny
Be flippant

Day 6

Eavesdrop
Pay for everything
The twins

Failing the twins' path before day 7 is necessary for a bonus on day 7.
Day 7 will come next update.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes