xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
good game, but i feel like the story is too pushy like..oh i fixed the munderstanding with "sis", ok let's fuck..i'm not whinning. because it is a sex game. it's just i feel that the story is good but lack emotional in parts since the dev focused a bit on that side.
no offense just givin my thoughts:firstimekiss:
I hear you on that. I'm hoping what I have planned for the next update will fill in a lot of emotional context.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tip for you all. To see all the new content, you should make a save first time you get to choose between the twins, Rebb and Susie. Then do that choice three days in a row. Then reload your save and select another for three days.

I did part one of all three choices and didn't get much new content :-/

Also, any speculation as to who the girl in the café is? The one who flashes you while you're talking to Su-Jin.
There is also a walkthrough in the download for the last sex scene you did not see by following the normal walkthrough.

What the hell are you doing to us @envixer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Opps I uploaded the wrong pic and now it is fixed.

Reactions: xcribr

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I know the story hinted that there will be no pregnancy, but still is there a chance it may happen in future?

Will the game end with v1.0 or will it last as long as there's interest? I favor the second option BTW. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Opps I uploaded the wrong pic and now it is fixed in this post . @envixer

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Opps I uploaded the wrong pic and now it is fixed in this post . @envixer
If you haven't, go back to the begining of the cafe sequence and just watch her in the background.
Given Alex and Su Jin's (love her, by the way, almost as much as Rebb) jobs, I couldn't shake the feeling something else was going to happen, especially after the 1st couple of shots.
I'm still not convinced @envixer doesn't have something else in mind, I think he has a devious mind.
Trouble with this game is the updates are never enough, even if they lasted a week it would be over too quick. Thank you and roll on August!

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Story, characters etc. everything feels so shallow.Game mechanics and art are decent though.I would prefer a more realistic setting than being the first guy on forbes list or something.Just my opinion, no offense.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you haven't, go back to the begining of the cafe sequence and just watch her in the background.
Given Alex and Su Jin's (love her, by the way, almost as much as Rebb) jobs, I couldn't shake the feeling something else was going to happen, especially after the 1st couple of shots.
I'm still not convinced @envixer doesn't have something else in mind, I think he has a devious mind.
Trouble with this game is the updates are never enough, even if they lasted a week it would be over too quick. Thank you and roll on August!
I seen all of it her ass, her garbing her tit and the rest.
But the point is she is not acting right to me and may be part of the conspiracy around the accented that killed MC father.
We will just have to wait and see.

Reactions: kiteares and xcribr

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
There is also a walkthrough in the download for the last sex scene you did not see by following the normal walkthrough.
I haven't looked for a walkthrough, this game doesn't seem to need one. Yet, at least. Also, I wanted to go in blind :) But I guess I'll have to check for that hidden scene now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't looked for a walkthrough, this game doesn't seem to need one. Yet, at least. Also, I wanted to go in blind :) But I guess I'll have to check for that hidden scene now.
Its been told several time to chose the top options because this is @envixer first game and he is learning how to work in RenPY.
The main walkthrough is choosing the top option all the way and the hidden one you have the walkthrough in the download to see the last sex scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
if you like that i am in:
1. what's kind of problem with scenario?
2. why the branching is?
There is not a game, this one is novel or am no right?
Yes this is a VN and not a game but it does have some choices that you need to save and go back to so you can see all of it for now but later we will be able to do all girls regardless of what it is now.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes