SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I like this game so far.. It's not bad... But I have only one thing to say regarding the story: lmfao

Reactions: xcribr

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
@envixer Just finished playing the game. I mean, seriously kudos to you. The storyline got me hooked up. It takes some seriously level of writing to convert an absurdity of a family having sex with each other to something that's actually believable. Hats off to you! Good game so far. But do you know what can make it a great game? Animations! I was kinda disappointed when I discovered the sex scenes aren't animated. Do you have any plans of including them in the future? I know the number of renders it takes to make an animation and I know its not easy for someone who's doing it part-time (I'm assuming). I'll following this game nonetheless, just wanted to ask. Keep up the good work. Cheers!

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
@envixer Just finished playing the game. I mean, seriously kudos to you. The storyline got me hooked up. It takes some seriously level of writing to convert an absurdity of a family having sex with each other to something that's actually believable. Hats off to you! Good game so far. But do you know what can make it a great game? Animations! I was kinda disappointed when I discovered the sex scenes aren't animated. Do you have any plans of including them in the future? I know the number of renders it takes to make an animation and I know its not easy for someone who's doing it part-time (I'm assuming). I'll following this game nonetheless, just wanted to ask. Keep up the good work. Cheers!
Thanks!

As far as animations go, once I have a system fast enough to handle animations, I'll add them in. This isn't something that I'll be able to afford soon, though.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Thanks!

As far as animations go, once I have a system fast enough to handle animations, I'll add them in. This isn't something that I'll be able to afford soon, though.
I understand. No probs at all. All the best for the new update!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Providing all goes as planned, the next update will be uploaded on Monday.

I have learnt so much from this update, especially as regards optimising my workflow. Hopefully the benefits of that will show up in later updates :)
Can't wait for it, more kissing please.:firstimekiss::firstimekiss::firstimekiss:

Reactions: xcribr and Carlo S

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Now we know how Mark died and it was on the first accident, thanks for clearing that up @envixer

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
good game, but i feel like the story is too pushy like..oh i fixed the munderstanding with "sis", ok let's fuck..i'm not whinning. because it is a sex game. it's just i feel that the story is good but lack emotional in parts since the dev focused a bit on that side.
no offense just givin my thoughts:firstimekiss:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I knew it last update that Su-Jin is in love with MC or it seems to me.:p:cool:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Tip for you all. To see all the new content, you should make a save first time you get to choose between the twins, Rebb and Susie. Then do that choice three days in a row. Then reload your save and select another for three days.

I did part one of all three choices and didn't get much new content :-/

Also, any speculation as to who the girl in the café is? The one who flashes you while you're talking to Su-Jin.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes