a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well it sounds like Mark did attack the dad.
ANewHome 2018-07-16 20-07-00-93.jpg ANewHome 2018-07-16 20-07-06-58.jpg ANewHome 2018-07-16 20-07-13-84.jpg ANewHome 2018-07-16 20-07-16-24.jpg
So if Mark attacked the dad after the accident then how did Mark die?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Well it sounds like Mark did attack the dad.
View attachment 125119 View attachment 125120 View attachment 125121 View attachment 125122
So if Mark attacked the dad after the accident then how did Mark die?
The details given so far are sketchy, (so this is all pure speculation with a bit of my wild imagination thrown in), but I pictured it going down something like this. Mark and dad were in the car arguing about Marks infatuation with mom, dad was probably driving. Mark probably got angry because dad told him to stay away from mom, so he stabbed dad in the groin causing dad to veer the car off the road. The car maybe hit a tree throwing Mark out of the car, eventually killing him (he probably died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital, or in the ER). That's how I imagined it happened. But I'm fairly certain that Mark couldn't have been involved in the second accident unless he had faked his death during the first accident.

Bloronx

Nov 2, 2017
Wow, what a fantastic game! The story is great, and the characters model really suit my taste. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
We're up to 708 renders total. I still have 4 and a half scenes to render. When that's finished we'll have:
  • All three paths completed.
  • Day 1 remastered.
  • Most of the player room scenes remastered - This means there will be a disconnect where the day 3 scene in the player room will still be the old set (I could redo that scene in this upcoming update, but it'll add to the delay, and I don't want to make you guys wait too long).
  • Day 6 completed.
  • UI tweaks to give the game it's own look, rather than the standard Ren'Py boxes.
It's going to be the biggest update yet, and with some interesting information *cough*retconned*cough* added into some of the old chapters.

Also, after reading all of the comments here, I've tidied up the dialogue in day 5 to clear up the timeline of events.

I'm hoping I can get all these renders done in a week or so, but some scenes (like the one I'm working on now) are taking longer than others.

After this is done and released, the next update will be hopefully be quicker as day 2 has already been halfway remastered due to the player room rework (day 2 is the only remaining day from the original release that needs to be remastered urgently), and, as day 7 will be an event day where the whole family gets together, it'll be a shorter day of content.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
You know i was gonna download this game again to remember and reading then @envixer posted something about the update...looks like I'll wait some more days ....yay yay yay for the update...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can't wait to play it all over again in this new update.:heartcoveredeyes:

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
We're up to 708 renders total. I still have 4 and a half scenes to render. When that's finished we'll have:
  • All three paths completed.
  • Day 1 remastered.
  • Most of the player room scenes remastered - This means there will be a disconnect where the day 3 scene in the player room will still be the old set (I could redo that scene in this upcoming update, but it'll add to the delay, and I don't want to make you guys wait too long).
  • Day 6 completed.
  • UI tweaks to give the game it's own look, rather than the standard Ren'Py boxes.
It's going to be the biggest update yet, and with some interesting information *cough*retconned*cough* added into some of the old chapters.

Also, after reading all of the comments here, I've tidied up the dialogue in day 5 to clear up the timeline of events.

I'm hoping I can get all these renders done in a week or so, but some scenes (like the one I'm working on now) are taking longer than others.

After this is done and released, the next update will be hopefully be quicker as day 2 has already been halfway remastered due to the player room rework (day 2 is the only remaining day from the original release that needs to be remastered urgently), and, as day 7 will be an event day where the whole family gets together, it'll be a shorter day of content.
I'm getting excited for this update! I can already feel the flu slowly percolating in my system. I may need to take a *cough* day off from work *cough*cough* to make myself feel better.

Reactions: xcribr and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm getting excited for this update! I can already feel the flu slowly percolating in my system. I may need to take a *cough* day off from work *cough*cough* to make myself feel better.
*Cough*cough* I don't need to take days off I have them all off anyway.:happyblush:cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The main reason for me being happy to replay all the games I like is that my short term memory is all screwed up and I forget about 90% every 2-4 weeks so its almost like playing for the first time.
I had an accident back in 2005 and after the operation in 2007 my short term memory was effected by it, to this day I have lost about 5 years of memory with only very few memories of that time.

With updates on games coming every month or so I get to experience them just like the first time I played them.

So I can not wait for this new update to come out and will again get to play from the beginning again.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The main reason for me being happy to replay all the games I like is that my short term memory is all screwed up and I forget about 90% every 2-4 weeks so its almost like playing for the first time.
I had an accident back in 2005 and after the operation in 2007 my short term memory was effected by it, to this day I have lost about 5 years of memory with only very few memories of that time.

With updates on games coming every month or so I get to experience them just like the first time I played them.

So I can not wait for this new update to come out and will again get to play from the beginning again.
Yikes :(

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017

Hmm, now I understand why you posted same replies in some threads over and over. I hope you can recover your health and memories, good luck.

But I'm also a little jealous of this forgetting thing, I wish I can deliberately forget the games and movies I love and can reexperience them.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Mate, sorry to hear that!
But I like your attitude, Bravo Zulu!

Reactions: Carlo S and xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Enjoy, so far. Donation of $50 just made via TY for your work.

LOL!! BTW, odd considering the nature of VNs on this site, but what set it apart and made it donation worthy is the good writing and story.
Thank you so much!

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes