Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
Everyone has the right to have an opinion, but ask if it's too late to criticize a game of incest, it's at least funny or maybe tragic, it depends on every opinion, this game I've already told, is a classic book that turned game , the @envixer is an excellent writer, and this theme for scholars is simply passional, because it is the very history of civilization, approached through the ages, and it does not bother me, because just as other writers have done so,@envixer can do it. It's a story, and we just do what we want, and who I am to criticize or judge, I don't do it, I don't want to and I can't judge, and I think it's just preconcept ;););)
Man, I don't know who you are, but you know very well what you're saying.

Malikythe

Dec 24, 2017
The story feels somewhat compressed to me, like a novel or novella was intentionally made into a short story. Still, the women and the MC are all very attractive (Though the MC has this patch on the sides of his head where the hair is very thin, and I'm not sure if this is a rendering error or if he intentionally has like a quasi-undercut going on. Minor quibble. :V ) and the writing is generally quite good. The pop references are extremely thick on the ground, which I think contributes to my impression of the story being compressed--The Dresden Files is one of my favorite fiction series, and this VN feels like an entire book's worth of references in a much smaller narrative.

I fear this has come across as too critical--overall I very much like this VN and I'm looking forward to seeing what envixer does with it.

e: Derp, good job getting the dev's name wrong, me

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The story feels somewhat compressed to me, like a novel or novella was intentionally made into a short story. Still, the women and the MC are all very attractive (Though the MC has this patch on the sides of his head where the hair is very thin, and I'm not sure if this is a rendering error or if he intentionally has like a quasi-undercut going on. Minor quibble. :V ) and the writing is generally quite good. The pop references are extremely thick on the ground, which I think contributes to my impression of the story being compressed--The Dresden Files is one of my favorite fiction series, and this VN feels like an entire book's worth of references in a much smaller narrative.

I fear this has come across as too critical--overall I very much like this VN and I'm looking forward to seeing what evixer does with it.
I'm glad you like it, and I'm also a huge Dresden fan!

I might have to have our MC visit a hairdresser soon. His haircut effects are a limitation of the hair I used for him :)

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
why is mom look So young? compare to sisters? @ make her more mature

Phineas

Jan 20, 2018
This is actually my first time posting anywhere in these forums. I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this game. I was a bit critical by the 21 year who left home with nothing at 16 being super rich and able to house his mom and sisters in such a nice, huge house. But I kept playing, and very, very much enjoyed the way the story unfolded, and the internally and fairly realistic (or at least plausible :)) story for how this kid is where he is financially. Bravo on a compelling, interesting story.

I'm a bit of a student of history, and I love the approach you've taken with this game and the family and the easy acceptance of incest amongst them. I'm of the firm opinion that incest - at least the desire to engage in it - is far more prevalent, even in western, "advanced," societies, than most people are willing to admit or even consider. And while I enjoy a good game/visual novel that takes the characters through the soul-searching as they discover their taboo desires, I'm truly relishing your approach to the topic, and the easy acceptance is allowing for a fuller world for these characters to inhabit. So, thank you. I'll be keeping an eye on this game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Intro Blurb said:
Maybe now you'll learn why you were sent away.
You were sent away because you're an incestuous weirdo ;)

At least the models are nicely varied. And from the few screencaps there are in the OP, not one set of ridiculous udders that would put a field of cows to shame. That's what I like - realistic breast sizes! I'll pick this pretty soon, I think. Good work, @envixer!

One other thing; I like how you know how to spell the word "Maybe".
The amount of tiems iv scene that spelt uncorictly is plain stupid... /joke

But really, it's nice to see someone who actually bothers to spell. Bravo!

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
You were sent away because you're an incestuous weirdo ;)

At least the models are nicely varied. And from the few screencaps there are in the OP, not one set of ridiculous udders that would put a field of cows to shame. That's what I like - realistic breast sizes! I'll pick this pretty soon, I think. Good work, @envixer!

One other thing; I like how you know how to spell the word "Maybe".
The amount of tiems iv scene that spelt uncorictly is plain stupid... /joke

But really, it's nice to see someone who actually bothers to spell. Bravo!
Thanks! Of course, I'm guilty of the occasional typo, but I try to catch them all :)

Reactions: Centurion

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Other games I wait for the new versions, I'm patient, but in this game I stay thinking, so many things, like who killed MC's father, what will be the next steps, and who will be the next woman to have all the attention she deserves, who will be his great Love, and how He has to do so as not to arouse jealousy in other women, @envixer knows how to deal with our feelings and our imagination too, and I like it. ;););)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Other games I wait for the new versions, I'm patient, but in this game I stay thinking, so many things, like who killed MC's father, what will be the next steps, and who will be the next woman to have all the attention she deserves, who will be his great Love, and how He has to do so as not to arouse jealousy in other women, @envixer knows how to deal with our feelings and our imagination too, and I like it. ;););)
Mark killed MC father, or the hints in the game point to that and to the 1st accident.
Mark was in love with Danni/mum!

Reactions: xcribr and Carlo S

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't forget Mark died in the first incident... ;)
I must have missed that part I thought he died in the same accident as the father.

Well this gives me a good reason to go replay the whole game again, I like doing it but I need a good reason to do so.
New updates and info I may have missed is the best reasons for me to do so.;):happyblush:heartcoveredeyes::cool:

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes