Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
After choosing the right paths with Rebb, Suz and Twins, we will have to find out all the clues to find the culprit of two crimes, because the first accident that killed Mark could also have been planned, @envixer did everything by following the story with perfection, so now, we'll be the Sherlock Holmes and we'll decipher it all, we need imagination, idea and luck ;););)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I still have not found the time to replay the game to figure out all the clues so far, I may just wait till the next update to replay the whole VN again.:p

This by far is my #1 game with being a very close 2nd place.:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I still have not found the time to replay the game to figure out all the clues so far, I may just wait till the next update to replay the whole VN again.:p

This by far is my #1 game with being a very close 2nd place.:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::heartcoveredeyes:
High praise indeed! Thank you! I hope the rest of the story lives up to the first half :)

Reactions: Old Bear

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Here is my thoughts on what happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, I'm likely wrong on at least a portion of this.
You may be right, but we need to think, very clearly, first, if Mark wanted to kill MC's father, the accident is not a good choice, and if your father tried suicide, why another accident, He'd might not die, and be in worse condition throughout life, as I said, We need to avoid the obvious, We know that the @envixer knows how to mix the feelings and options, I know this crime will have many new evidences ;););)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
You may be right, but we need to think, very clearly, first, if Mark wanted to kill MC's father, the accident is not a good choice, and if your father tried suicide, why another accident, He'd might not die, and be in worse condition throughout life, as I said, We need to avoid the obvious, We know that the @envixer knows how to mix the feelings and options, I know this crime will have many new evidences ;););)
Mark killing the MC's father in an "accident" that he was also involved in makes perfect sense. As an accident, Mark could swoop in and "comfort" Danni during her grieving, but he also wants to avoid going to prison for murder. That would not only work against him in that he couldn't be with Danni, but she would never speak to him again for killing the man she loved. As for the second accident, the father could have wanted it to look like an accident so the family wouldn't think less of him for ending his life. My first thought on that was to collect life insurance money, (because insurance companies don't pay out on suicides). But I thought better of that because the family didn't get any insurance money anyway. Although I haven't totally ruled out the life insurance idea yet. There could have been life insurance, but maybe the family didn't get a payout because the insurance company refused to pay for any number of other reasons.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mark killing the MC's father in an "accident" that he was also involved in makes perfect sense. As an accident, Mark could swoop in and "comfort" Danni during her grieving, but he also wants to avoid going to prison for murder. That would not only work against him in that he couldn't be with Danni, but she would never speak to him again for killing the man she loved. As for the second accident, the father could have wanted it to look like an accident so the family wouldn't think less of him for ending his life. My first thought on that was to collect life insurance money, (because insurance companies don't pay out on suicides). But I thought better of that because the family didn't get any insurance money anyway. Although I haven't totally ruled out the life insurance idea yet. There could have been life insurance, but maybe the family didn't get a payout because the insurance company refused to pay for any number of other reasons.
Behind these questions, we have to look for motives, jealousy, yes, that could leave Mark crazy and even to commit suicide and kill the MC's father at the same time, just a hypothesis, but we have to know if that makes any sense, because until now we do not know if the first accident was not caused by someone else, then first we have to have evidence about the first case, maybe both cases have a same killer, or not ;););)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Behind these questions, we have to look for motives, jealousy, yes, that could leave Mark crazy and even to commit suicide and kill the MC's father at the same time, just a hypothesis, but we have to know if that makes any sense, because until now we do not know if the first accident was not caused by someone else, then first we have to have evidence about the first case, maybe both cases have a same killer, or not ;););)
For my theory about the first accident, we already have plenty of motive. The MC's own aunt mentions that right before the accident happened, her and Mark were getting ready to file for divorce because Mark was so enamored with Danni, that he didn't love the aunt anymore. Right there is motive to want the MC's father out of the picture so that Mark can swoop in on Danni once the divorce is settled and Danni is finished grieving her husband's death.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
For my theory about the first accident, we already have plenty of motive. The MC's own aunt mentions that right before the accident happened, her and Mark were getting ready to file for divorce because Mark was so enamored with Danni, that he didn't love the aunt anymore. Right there is motive to want the MC's father out of the picture so that Mark can swoop in on Danni once the divorce is settled and Danni is finished grieving her husband's death.
Brother, but like I said, @envixer showed Us, that He is very Smart, and a great writer, then is better avoid the obvious ;););)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I still have not figured out if Mark died in the 1st one or the one that killed the father.

Aunt said she was going to file for divorce but still can not figure it out "when".
If it was the 1st one 20 or so years before then I don't see the aunt not finding someone else in all that time.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some stuff still needs to be told just give it time!
I'm waiting to start dating and fucking the Asian woman!

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I still have not figured out if Mark died in the 1st one or the one that killed the father.

Aunt said she was going to file for divorce but still can not figure it out "when".
If it was the 1st one 20 or so years before then I don't see the aunt not finding someone else in all that time.
The first accident left Mark dead and the MC's father basically castrated. (I think 5 years passed between the two accidents) The second accident killed the MC's father. As for the aunt, Mark died right before she could file the paperwork. As for why she hadn't found someone else since, we don't know yet. She hasn't talked about it. If anything, the aunt probably hadn't had time for dating between working hard to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, all while trying to raise twins alone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The first accident left Mark dead and the MC's father basically castrated. (I think 5 years passed between the two accidents) The second accident killed the MC's father. As for the aunt, Mark died right before she could file the paperwork. As for why she hadn't found someone else since, we don't know yet. She hasn't talked about it. If anything, the aunt probably hadn't had time for dating between working hard to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, all while trying to raise twins alone.
Wrong, 1st one happen very earlier in younger sisters life when she was a baby or was not born yet. ANewHome 2018-07-16 19-04-17-94.jpg

Looks like Mark died during the 1st accented. ANewHome 2018-07-16 19-05-27-09.jpg

But for the aunt to wait for 20 years without sex I don't really see it, she is to head strong.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Wrong, 1st one happen very earlier in younger sisters life when she was a baby or was not born yet. View attachment 125107

Looks like Mark died during the 1st accented. View attachment 125108

But for the aunt to wait for 20 years without sex I don't really see it, she is to head strong.
Sorry, I forgot the 5 years is when the MC fled from home. But I am right about the rest of it. As for the aunt, again, we don't know why she didn't find another man because she hasn't talked about it. *edited to add* This is a guess on my part but, the aunt may have chose not to bring another man into the family as that would mean he would likely also want to join the family activities, including sex with her daughters. She may have felt they weren't ready for that early on. (Understand that as far as the Aunt's lack of a love life, it's just speculation until she actually talks about it in game)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, I forgot the 5 years is when the MC fled from home. But I am right about the rest of it. As for the aunt, again, we don't know why she didn't find another man because she hasn't talked about it.
Its seems she has had but not for a few years unlike mum over 20. ANewHome 2018-07-16 19-39-41-78.jpg

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Its seems she has had but not for a few years unlike mum over 20. View attachment 125114
I didn't think about this, but perhaps the "cock" she mentioned was grandpa's before they moved to Australia. Mom didn't get any because the MC's Father pulled the whole family away from that life after the accident and forbid her from joining them just because he couldn't. Which is also the whole reason he was trying to kill the MC. Father new that mom would have to sleep with the MC to complete his right of manhood.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes