xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Huh? Are we able to finish the three paths already? I kinda thought you could only finish one right now, because choosing is on day2, and I had to have two dates on two different days to finish (for now) said path. Maybe I did something wrong... I saw you said in a previous post to always choose top answer, maybe I should replay it all to see where I fucked up (if I did). Anyways, I played the three paths nonetheless, on different saves.
No, but by the time it's complete, there will be enough days.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
As much as I like this game, I'm definitely disappointed by the last two updates where the direction of the game seem to go into a literal "choose which girl you want to pursue" instead of weaving in a storyline that would introduce the branches.

Reactions: Andy02

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not to be too critical, because I like the game, but how do you get so much time between updates and then the updates are sooooo small?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Because he has to do this VN in his spare time like most of the devs I guess. And he's also sharing his good work for free, only income he gets for all his work for this VN are from the donation link above your post.

Reactions: xcribr

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Not to be too critical, because I like the game, but how do you get so much time between updates and then the updates are sooooo small?
Not gonna speak for the creator but some of the game creators have slow PC's or slow internet speed also other jobs and family to take care of. Maybe he has a bad PC and another job oh and don't forget a personal life he may be banging some chick/s every day for all we know!
I can say that the creator has said he is still learning how to make games on Ren'py.

The above post is also correct he does not use Patreon so if you want to support use the link from the OP under dev notes. or here
If people cannot donate please share this forum with others and share the donation page, you can tweet this page and game even post it on FB since the more people see it the more chances people might donate.

PS. I think the donation should not be hidden under the spoiler,

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
One constructive criticism is that the story could've been done better, I know these games aren't made for that, but the dev, how it seemed like, were going for a "decent enough" story for the game.
For example, the sisters could have Not accepted their brother back so easily at first, the dev only hinted at it at first with that just one point but didn't touch it that much.
Still can include that at later parts of the game, as the sister's flashback or as in their monologue or something.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well i finally try the new update. And who to say?
Well surelly i say it again... like last time... i really like this game and the plot is really well done.
The only thing that makes me think, are the choices in game.
Till now we always have two choice, to choice XD and at the end of the day, we score a point.
Till now me score is always good, because till now the choice was really easy and trust me i like it.
I also like the choice kill it or punish it. Bro i will be very direct, I have chosen the choice of "kill it" and i do not regret it.
That bastard need to die! And ofc at the end of the day i score the you did well as always. Now i do not know if that choice give us a neutral score. But that make me think of something.
Do we always have only two choice? And always the end days score?
Because like last time i ask, i really hope we need some avoidable choice! I really do not wanna see other men in me playthrough! I undestand if some other ppl wanna it. But for me is a huge not!

So why i ask if we have always the score system?
Because i do not wanna if in the game we have a choice like...
Grandparent arrive and the grandfathar wanna fuck you mother... who you wanna do? I do not wanna choice a choice like: Let them fuck or game over or bad score.
If you give me the choice i also kill the grandparent -.- stay away from me family or i cut you like pigs! And i do not wanna see you do bad because i kill or avoid other man to fuck mc family.
Now i really hope i can avoid to kill them XD i hope just to avoid bad thing.
For me the only one who can fuck in this game is the mc. XD is not a problem if the girls wanna do lesbian thing XD
In the end the only dick who can penetrate them is the mc one XD
So... for example, if a male cousine come, he can come on a pillow!
Because he never see the pussy on one of mc family member not even from the keyhole! XD
Is not a problem if for story plot they start to walk in the house. But only walk or talk. For me nothing else. And i am pretty sure that the 80% of ppl wanna play like this.

Anyway i think that the game need one little improvement for now.
You really do awesome sex scene, but... i think that the sex scene they are to short. I mean, some more action make the ppl more excited. For example the sex scene with the mom, was to short! Also the one with the aunt.
Perhaps i am wrong, but i think that a more long sex scene is much more better.

Reactions: xcribr and Cruger

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i m not sure if i agree, however it would be just slightly better to give the choice of which nickname we wana use for Rebecca,just so everyone is satisfied.
I disagree, it's @envixer's decision as the artist to create what he wants. Don't like when people change what they're doing because a few people don't like their tastes. I'm sure there are plenty of scenes in Game of Thrones people would love to be different but like hell Martin would change them... If it bothers people so much it's easy to go into the script file and change the name.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
As much as I like this game, I'm definitely disappointed by the last two updates where the direction of the game seem to go into a literal "choose which girl you want to pursue" instead of weaving in a storyline that would introduce the branches.
I could have done that, but as I've said from the start, this is a method of learning Ren'Py and Daz. I put the paths options in to see if i could pull off a small element of sandbox type play.

When the game finishes, enough days will have passed in-game to fully explore all three paths, if you want to.

Also, as it's more on the novel side of the visual novel genre, the storyline really doesn't branch that much :p

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I could have done that, but as I've said from the start, this is a method of learning Ren'Py and Daz. I put the paths options in to see if i could pull off a small element of sandbox type play.

When the game finishes, enough days will have passed in-game to fully explore all three paths, if you want to.

Also, as it's more on the novel side of the visual novel genre, the storyline really doesn't branch that much :p
I'm glad you are taking what people are saying and listening, some people have legit things that they are saying like i do agree a little that some drama with the sisters taking a little longer to get close to the brother.
But i'm also happy with the way the game is right now just keep it up and i can't wait for more! :eazyHype:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm fine with the game being a platform for you to learn about Renpy and Daz. My disappointment is more about the presentation of the choices itself where you simply go with the literal "Who do you want to pursue?" and then choose 1 of 3 choices. In my opinion, this completely throws away the storytelling element of a visual novel.

The same choices could be presented differently by simply making a scene where you sit down in the living room with your sisters. Rebb would say she'd want to do stuff with you, and Suz would say that she too wanted to do stuff with you. Then they could ask you who you want to spend time with. Before you could answer, the twins called you on the phone and asked you to hang out with them. Then you have to choose 1 of 3 choices.

The act of choosing 1 of 3 choices remained the same in both cases, but the presentations are vastly different.

The reason why I commented about this is because this "choose 1 of 3" from aunt didn't exist in the beginning. It was introduced in the last version and it showed up again in this version (and I assume it'd show up again in the next version). Being that your goal is to learn about Renpy and Daz, this is completely understandable. I do wish that it would be replaced with a better presentation when the game is completed (or simply not implemented at all in your future games).

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
I disagree, it's @envixer's decision as the artist to create what he wants. Don't like when people change what their doing because a few people don't like their tastes. I'm sure there are plenty of scenes in Game of Thrones people would love to be different but like hell Martin would change them... If it bothers people so much it's easy to go into the script file and change the name.
i never said @envixer HAVE to or MUST do something, i merely suggested that it WOULD be a good idea to give such option in game, and so far from what i have seen , @envixer is very attentive and open to suggestion that may be just suggested by 1 person or 100, it is always up to the artist to work on that particular suggestion or discard it and respectfully this goes without me saying that and idea is an idea whether its supported by 2 people or 2000, it depends on the person in-charge to consider it and quite frankly i did not originally said that the developer MUST take my suggestion and work on it. Last but not the least, what i suggested was not any game-play change that would affect actual game but rather a diverse function to improve overall satisfaction on people playing it and exactly as you said, it is up to the developer to act on it or not and neither one of us can force him do to what he does not want to do in the first place.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What I'm going to say is just what everyone will see at the beginning of the game, all the feelings are mixed and are becoming extraordinary, the feeling between father and son, very complicated, family attraction, hereditary, affective involvement, love, Anna's hatred for her own father, revenge, and this is just the beginning of a fantastic story, @envixer is surpassing all expectations, and shows more and more his own capacity and quality ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
A new home will have in the next versions with a good plot, suspense, emotions and a good amount of Love and Sex, I speak because this fascinating story of the @envixer shows us the way by itself, quality is his name, the great story so far, will have now, the true beginning ;););) And We can wait only the best :):):)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game is so far really good I like it but I wish there would be a second route where you can do something different like at the beginning for example with mom who will not tell you forever why she sent her son / mc away even if she is in the house and the topic comes to the language says she dammed any when I tell you then I want to react as an angry mc so after the motto you want to fool me how long do you want to stop me say it finally...

or where she then says that the mc would have to hate for what she has thrown then i want to be able to say yes i hate you for that and i want to let her feel she should suffer and so it should be from the beginning that the mc totally rejects them he is supposed to let her feel it so that then they have to try everything that the mc likes them again then they should try to get the mc and he should punish them for that so they have to suffer

underneath them him so have treated the woeren times something like there is unfortunately not where you can do something.... until now it is so that you can say what you want it has no impact of the Mc forgives everything by itself so easy and as I said the decisions you have made hardly any sense..... as I said the route as it is now fun but it would be just too nice if there would be the other route because there is so much what man there so everything out Could get in this route which offers so many possibilities

Reactions: xcribr
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes