bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Am i going insane i swear i had two comments on here with two gifs of Asians?
We can't use gifs of real people?
Time for me to start reporting everyone i see using real people!

PS this is Jang Ye-Won she is 27 and when this gif was done she was 24!
View attachment 117951
Need to add the @ sign in front of a username to tag someone, bud.

Your posts were off topic, which is what I put in the notification when they were removed. Has nothing to do with age. If you have any additional questions, feel free to PM me.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
why can´t devs fucking stay away from user home folders ffs?!?
isn´t it bad enough most software companys store shit there ?
I'd love to, but it's a ren'py thing. If I set the game folder elsewhere, it breaks for Mac users.

Reactions: Ronoc19
U

User_10739

Love this game but in the new update I kind of disliked having to pick and then get shut out of the other route. Isn't the point of the story that his family history is about getting to enjoy everyone? If so why not add an extra day or two allowing us to spend time with both sisters? And the twins choice just repeated a scene that I have already completed...
Not bitching, just scratching my head...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
And the twins choice just repeated a scene that I have already completed...
Didn't do that with me.

I had the first scene with them on the sofa and the second was in a sauna.

Pretty sure he said somewhere that the choice is just for development, once it's live you'll be able to fuck them all.

U

User_10739

Didn't do that with me.

I had the first scene with them on the sofa and the second was in a sauna.

Pretty sure he said somewhere that the choice is just for development, once it's live you'll be able to fuck them all.
Hmm... I never had no sauna...

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Love this game but in the new update I kind of disliked having to pick and then get shut out of the other route. Isn't the point of the story that his family history is about getting to enjoy everyone? If so why not add an extra day or two allowing us to spend time with both sisters? And the twins choice just repeated a scene that I have already completed...
The game has a timeline, and there are enough days in it to complete all three paths.

I'll have a look at the code. The twins scene should not have repeated.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Su-jin is hot, and apparently has the hots for the MC. I hope she will eventually become a GF/future spouse option for the MC since that kind of relationship is forbidden among family members. The MC will eventually need someone to produce his heir(s) after all.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
For those of you interested in numbers, the render count from day 0 went from 17 (not including the evening visit after the pool scene) to 54, with only three renders being re-used.

The render count for the evening visit will go from 5 to 29.

Fun huh? :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I really loved the new stuff you did for the start of the game, the new house renders was a big improvement with all the details and showing off some of the rooms.
I really don't have much to say that is bad about the game so far, being honest most of it is just personal taste that you already know about. I'll add this though with more time and getting better i do hope some day you start using animations. But as of right now it is not a big deal the other stuff is freaking great!
I'm really enjoying the game and hope it all works out for you!
Oh i almsot forgot to say a big thank you for adding the new girl, you all know me by now so you can understand how happy i was seeing her!

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
Okay, so after playing it once, i played it multiple times (i know it is still short story wise) and so far its one of the most story promising games with unconditional sex scenes and renders are amazing, story-line is pretty fantastic with quite the mystery, i m eagerly waiting for next update already(call me greedy but i want more).

let me rate it on how i felt this game.
sex scenes 10/10 (0 complications, everything is pretty straight)
renders 10/10
story 11/10 (extra point for story-line along with story telling)
complexity of game - easy (just choose what you think is right and so far i dont think choices affect story too much although your character interaction is based on the choices given to you and also matters in the regard to which NPC you will interact to more. )
Overall 10/10

Reactions: Ronoc19 and xcribr

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
Note to the dev*

Liking the game so far but for one minor hangup. I'm sure Beccy would be preferable to Reb as the abbreviation for Rebecca. Just my two penneth.

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
Note to the dev*

Liking the game so far but for one minor hangup. I'm sure Beccy would be the preferable Reb as the abbreviation for Rebecca. Just my two penneth.
i m not sure if i agree, however it would be just slightly better to give the choice of which nickname we wana use for Rebecca,just so everyone is satisfied.

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
The game has a timeline, and there are enough days in it to complete all three paths.
Huh? Are we able to finish the three paths already? I kinda thought you could only finish one right now, because choosing is on day2, and I had to have two dates on two different days to finish (for now) said path. Maybe I did something wrong... I saw you said in a previous post to always choose top answer, maybe I should replay it all to see where I fucked up (if I did). Anyways, I played the three paths nonetheless, on different saves.

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
Huh? Are we able to finish the three paths already? I kinda thought you could only finish one right now, because choosing is on day2, and I had to have two dates on two different days to finish (for now) said path. Maybe I did something wrong... I saw you said in a previous post to always choose top answer, maybe I should replay it all to see where I fucked up (if I did). Anyways, I played the three paths nonetheless, on different saves.
if you want to see all scenes and progress, you can not play all 3 paths at once.i tired to do it multiple times. But if u do succeed please tell us.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes