Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game surprises me more and more, @envixer you in addition to being an excellent Dev is a great writer, you know like no one, to show all the emotions and shake our feelings, this latest version shows this very well, you were right, the bike is part of history. Great, really the best, hate, jealousy, guilt, conscience, friendship and love, all in perfect harmony ;););)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Played the game. I have a recommendation or two to improve it, but overall I really love it. Well made characters, sexy art style,an interesting and unique plot...

Now, some notes I had...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all though, you're doing a very good job and I enjoyed my time with this game so far. Keep it up!
Thank you for that feedback! Some of the items in there is something I'm working on as I remaster the older chapters. I'm hoping the improvements and "Director's Cut" of the dialogue will help greatly.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I overread it at first, you see your family after five years and your first thought is: Yeah, i want to fuck my mother.
Hm, that's weird without information why you want that.

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I mean forced on the player. It's not possible to avoid sex with undesirable characters.
Ok, I see what you mean.

The next game idea I have is much more of a sandbox, and there'll be plenty of choice in that one. I just have to finish this one first (unless I find a dev and artist to build that one).

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I overread it at first, you see your family after five years and your first thought is: Yeah, i want to fuck my mother.
Hm, that's weird without information why you want that.
You obviously didn't read it.

He said he's felt like that since he was younger but couldn't approach his mother because of his dad and the temper his dad had towards him after the accident.

I swear it's like some of you gloss over the writing and miss most of it.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed so far. good writing good renders. Certainly kept me wondering whats next for a fair few hours..Thank you.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@envixer dude everyone thinks they are a critic these days. Don't take everything they say to heart, this game is good as it is already. If someone has an issue with that, they can play other games. No one is forcing them to play yours, you certainly aren't forcing anyone! If they like it they play it, if not then they can go and play others. You shouldn't be forced to change how the game and story goes because of just a few people who have issues with some of the character models!

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
@envixer dude everyone thinks they are a critic these days. Don't take everything they say to heart, this game is good as it is already. If someone has an issue with that, they can play other games. No one is forcing them to play yours, you certainly aren't forcing anyone! If they like it they play it, if not then they can go and play others. You shouldn't be forced to change how the game and story goes because of just a few people who have issues with some of the character models!
Thank you :D

Reactions: yoyomistro

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@Gomly1980 When you know the story, it's not weird at all. But when you play the first time, the first thing you get is, you want your mother. Without any information why that is so, it feels weird.
Ok, later the same day you get then the information you did described.

Hm, when i think about it... you can keep it that way. It is a kinda good idea actually to do it that way.
Forget my commend above. ;)

Cruger

Apr 11, 2018
WOW .... i love this game, the story line is great.
Keep up the great job you are doing envixer ....

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Saved games are now in:

Windows: %APPDATA%\RenPy\ANewHome or %APPDATA%\Roaming\RenPy\ANewHome (depending on your version of Windows)
Mac: $HOME/Library/RenPy/ANewHome
Linux: $HOME/.renpy/ANewHome
why can´t devs fucking stay away from user home folders ffs?!?
isn´t it bad enough most software companys store shit there ?

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Love the game! Is there, by any chance, a walktrough? I just check those if I missed something. And because im a 100% achiever.

stefant67

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 117660
Overview:
Sent away from home five years ago, your family returns to you after your father's death. Maybe now you'll learn why you were sent away.​

Updated: Jun 26, 2018
Developer: Envixer
Censorship: none
Version: 0.65
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Dev Notes:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Android: - -

PC (compressed): -
Mac (compressed): -
Linux (compressed): -

I realy like this game. The models you have choosen are just wonderful. Go on with this excellent work.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes