Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So starting over again is a must please do so folks, I can say that i love the added details and i can't wait for more!
Now back to the game and i'll edit this comment later if need be!

Reactions: xcribr

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I think there's a mistake in OP / Dev notes :
Important!
Saved games are now in:
Windows: %APPDATA%\RenPy\ANewHome

Saves are in
Windows: %APPDATA%\Roaming\RenPy\ANewHome

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The renders are decent, but everything else (story, writing, character development, player choices) is absolutely terrible. Forced sex is a big NO.

Reactions: viejopeter
May 18, 2018
Like i said hope we get this and some ass eating and anal want to fuck them in the ass after i eat it.
Also is there a discord? Oh and sex scenes need to last longer i get it was the MC's first time but the future sex needs to be longer. Maybe have the cousins and Aunt sleep over!
i know its late,cuz im just a noob in this forum,but man oh man,cant stop laughing whenever i searching anal on threads.glad i have a bud whos really into anal.youre my idol now cat:closedeyesmile:

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
The renders are decent, but everything else (story, writing, character development, player choices) is absolutely terrible. Forced sex is a big NO.
I kinda agree... I never had a thing for moms in games and that is a forced outcome. Even when I go full asshole to the mom I am still balls deep in her by the second night. Personally I prefer brother/sister or nephew/aunt over son/mom.

In the end this is just too linear for me to really get into. The only real choice I seem to have is when the aunt asks and I choose between one of the two sisters or my twin cousins.

The game has good renders but has no real draw for me anymore. Best of luck to the developer and those who enjoy this game though.

Reactions: Centurion

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Can't wait for it!

Now for a few things i already said i would love an Asian girl to be added as a GF option for the MC.
The only issue i have with them game is the sex scenes need to be a little longer with more added to it, like more pics and more dialogue during the sex. I do hope after you learn and get better that you maybe start adding animation as well.
The game is really great and one of my favorites and the issues are minor at least the main things are great like story and art.
he doesn't need a gf tho, he has family! also dialogue during sex, who really talks during sex?

guixyz

Apr 23, 2017
Great renders, but for me eroticism comes from wondering if the MC will get any action. In this game, basically every woman confesses to you in short order that she wants sex, and it's only a matter of time. That kills the anticipation, and makes the game more of a chore. I'd be far more excited about a game where the MC actually has to convince women to have sex. Hopefully in the heat of the moment. YMMV.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes