WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Still on track for a release this week, despite nearly losing everything in a HDD failure! Managed to recover and move all the data to a new HDD, so yay!

Got about 30 or so renders left to do, then a final test to make sure I haven't left anything out, and then I'll upload :)
Great news, very much looking fwd to this!

Will be interesting to see which way this goes ;-)

Reactions: xcribr

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In the next version @envixer is doing again many great things, and He send some pics and tips, about We need expect in the game, some new Characters, and following the story with good imagination, increasing the path with good scenes, here is some new events. Many thanks @envixer for sending us these informations ;););)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
128469_c0s6m.png 128470_tp2s1m.png ;););)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In the next version @envixer is doing again many great things, and He send some pics and tips, about We need expect in the game, some new Characters, and following the story with good imagination, increasing the path with good scenes, here is some new events. Many thanks @envixer for sending us these informations ;););)
View attachment 117136 View attachment 117142 ;););)
Everything except the evening visit has been re-rendered and cut dialogue has been re-added.
Well since I always do new updates from the beginning this will give everyone a reason to do so as well with new content at the beginning of the game.

I hope everyone will enjoy it like I do.;):happyblush

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
Thanks, man, @envixer it's very good game.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Nice work @envixer ! Brother @Carlo S brought me here. And I know why. Hard work and Good updating. May I ask If you are planning to add a more (developed body) character? Like in your game blood destiny ? The woman whith red black hair in that game look gorgeous !

Reactions: Carlo S and xcribr

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Well since I always do new updates from the beginning this will give everyone a reason to do so as well with new content at the beginning of the game.

I hope everyone will enjoy it like I do.;):happyblush
Are they sitting in a pool with no water?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I hope character thats going to become a regular in coming update, is the best friend
If you are talking about Anna, then hell yeah I agree with you. It makes sense because after the MC tells her about his family's secret, I got the impression that despite her past with her own father, Anna seemed intrigued by the notion.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Can't wait for it!

Now for a few things i already said i would love an Asian girl to be added as a GF option for the MC.
The only issue i have with them game is the sex scenes need to be a little longer with more added to it, like more pics and more dialogue during the sex. I do hope after you learn and get better that you maybe start adding animation as well.
The game is really great and one of my favorites and the issues are minor at least the main things are great like story and art.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
And v0.65 is up!

Please read the dev notes for important information on saves!

Can't wait for it!

Now for a few things i already said i would love an Asian girl to be added as a GF option for the MC.
The only issue i have with them game is the sex scenes need to be a little longer with more added to it, like more pics and more dialogue during the sex. I do hope after you learn and get better that you maybe start adding animation as well.
The game is really great and one of my favorites and the issues are minor at least the main things are great like story and art.
Asian girl you say?

Interesting ;)

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes