Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Only in a great game like this, can I speak with all the property he deserves, @envixer made a game that makes us imagine fantastic scenes, and events with a lot of quality, so it's easy to talk about what's really good. ;););)
I read your comment again the first time i miss read it.
I need to get more sleep, but yeah this game is great and your comment was perfect!

Reactions: Carlo S and xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I hate to be that guy/pervert but i think i am going to be lol. Is the next update scheduled to be out on the 17th which would be a month since last update. Sooner/later? I am only asking cause well the game is so damn good that it is getting hard to wait for the next update. Though i know i have to it is just hard is all. :)
I can guarantee it won't be out that soon. Sorry :(

A lot of rendering still has to be done, and all I can say is it'll be out #Soon (That's the DE version of Soon, for you Warframe players ;))

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I can guarantee it won't be out that soon. Sorry :(

A lot of rendering still has to be done, and all I can say is it'll be out #Soon (That's the DE version of Soon, for you Warframe players ;))
first off i have never played Warframe lol. Second i was just curious is all. I just like the game so much i.... yea lol. But take your time dont rush i would rather wait longer for a good game then not wait for one that is all buggy to the point of not being able to play it lol. Even if it is hard to wait. :D

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
So far, we don't need a Walkthrough, just follow the path by saying good things, be kind and don't lie, and when in doubt, always look for the best option, it always works ;););)
well yeah i see that after playing it haha :D hoped it would be longer tho lol (v0.6.1) but yeah it's a short one but i kinda like ^^

Reactions: Carlo S
Jun 16, 2018
2-3 image sex scenes, plot written by a 14 year old (I'ma secret agent and my family wants to fuck me for no reason), unoriginal models (literally from daz site no changes). I won't write a review cause I didn't play more then 10 minutes. Does this game get better?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2-3 image sex scenes, plot written by a 14 year old (I'ma secret agent and my family wants to fuck me for no reason), unoriginal models (literally from daz site no changes). I won't write a review cause I didn't play more then 10 minutes. Does this game get better?
Wrong thread?
I think so to but I will give the op the benefit of doubt for this statment.

To op, this is one of the best stories I have had the privilege to play and it will tell you why if you would play for the story instead of just fap martial.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Now to all who wants a story about romance this one here is by far one that will bring a tear to your eyes if you have a hart, that is.

Katawa Shoujo:
I'm really not into the hentai stuff at all, but thanks though ;)

Reactions: Centurion

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
if you played more then 10 mins you would know why the family wants to fuck the MC. and yes the game gets better. And the secret agent thing well it is different. i havnt seen any games with that start. And the Models are great dont hate lol

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Better than most games where the MC comes back from being far away and his family has become sluts that want to bang ugly and old rapists...

I'm actually loving the plot of this game, dude is OP as fuck, let's see some punk ass loser try to NTR him... Really this is one game where I want to see a "NTR attempt", just to see the snot-eating bastard get REKT like a little girl by the MC !

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes