a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@envixer I like the game, and wait new version, merci, @Carlo S is right, the story is very good :kissingheart:
And just think about it, I told @Carlo S about this game.:p Now word is getting around even better.:heartcoveredeyes:

If anyone can afford it please give to this dev because this is one of the best games so far for this type of game.
Remember the for any contributions you might want to make to @envixer coffee fund!

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I'm a big fan trying to donate but will not take from PayPal's look for a credit card. Do you have a PayPal's account I can donate too?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well i can only hope that you decide for add avoidable thing. So all her are happy to choice who they want :firstimekiss:
For now, i continue to follow you game because i like ito_O
The game look great, and the plot is... like i already say a fresh new air. Now the only thing that the game really need is a real choice system. Who i mean for real choice, i mean that some critical choice in some point need a real impact in the game. Because that decide who ppl wanna in the game or not. For critical i mean avoidable thing.
There are ppl who like to shared thing. And there are ppl who like me, who wanna just build up a romance family harem without shared women/girls :eazyHype: while follow the good plot. I mean in rl we cant really have who we want. But in game is different. At last in game we can shape the story like we want.

Why i speak like that? I follow good the story, and i see a boy who is forced to go away from his family, because his fathar fear that the wife/mother love much more her son that him. So this boy go through a lot of crazy and painful thing. To protect and finally rebuild his family who he love the most. And finally say who he want. And then... other ppl come from nowhere and take it away again? Ofc they not really take away, but see the women/girls who you love, fuck with other is worst then take away. Perhaps me choice are egoist? But i think that the love too is egoist in some way.
Braking that line and do incest thing, is more beyond the love. So i think egoist is perfect, because you wanna somethig that other cant have or do. Well lol the only thing i can do... is just sit and way. And hope for this game :firstimekiss:
Thanks to let us play you game!
I agree it would be cool to have it avoidable, have some way to stop other men from joining in the fun.
The way it might work is maybe have the MC have them all for himself for maybe 5 plus years since they are all under the age of 23 it seems and a woman can wait til she is 30 before she needs to hurry and have kids that would give the MC at least 5 years to have them all for himself.
After the 5/6 years they can maybe if they want to have kids other another dude and that would leave the MC with at least the mom and Aunt along with an Asian GF/wife of his own to have for himself and why the mom and Aunt because they don't need a man since they already had kids so they really don't need another man.
That is one way to do it and it would work i mean if the MC really wanted it that way pretty sure he would get what he wanted one it is his money that is giving them all a good life and two if he would just ask for that i know the two sisters would agree not sure if the twins would but pretty sure they would agree to wait some years.
Some woman can have kids safely even at the age of 40 if she takes care of her body.
But who knows we may not even have to worry about other dudes the story could end in many different ways maybe they don't want kids and only the MC is gonna have kids to keep the family name going maybe the MC and the twins so you can have all the others to your self.
Hell they could even use a sperm donor so the girls never have to have another man and the MC could be the one to pleasure the girls.
The MC has a few things he could do or ask for at the least he is gonna have the mom, Aunt and a GF to himself and for now he has the sisters and twins all we can do is wait and see what options are put in the game i do hope for a harem at least one that last years.

PS. I can't wait for more updates been here from the day it was uploaded on this site. This may be my favorite game on this site and i do feel strongly about the things i posted. Still waiting for anal and rimjobs xD and i would like if possible longer sex scenes because you know gives people more time to masturbate.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
A game where all emotions meet, @envixer did this, "Jealousy" of two people father and sister when She knew about the MC's relationship with Mom, "Comprehension" when MC forgive the father, "Blame" for getting rich with a very difficult choice, "Friendship" without preconcept, "Dignity" in recognizing and accepting his own decisions, and "Love" without worrying about social conventions, @envixer created a game that is a classic, only someone capable could have done it. Well done, congratulations :cool:;):)

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
A game where all emotions meet, @envixer did this, "Jealousy" of two people father and sister when She knew about the MC's relationship with Mom, "Comprehension" when MC forgive the father, "Blame" for getting rich with a very difficult choice, "Friendship" without preconcept, "Dignity" in recognizing and accepting his own decisions, and "Love" without worrying about social conventions, @envixer created a game that is a classic, only someone capable could have done it. Well done, congratulations :cool:;):)
Oui! You made a beautiful and detailed insight into this game, @envixer made a good story in a good game :kissingheart:

Jan 1, 2018
I agree it would be cool to have it avoidable, have some way to stop other men from joining in the fun.
The way it might work is maybe have the MC have them all for himself for maybe 5 plus years since they are all under the age of 23 it seems and a woman can wait til she is 30 before she needs to hurry and have kids that would give the MC at least 5 years to have them all for himself.
After the 5/6 years they can maybe if they want to have kids other another dude and that would leave the MC with at least the mom and Aunt along with an Asian GF/wife of his own to have for himself and why the mom and Aunt because they don't need a man since they already had kids so they really don't need another man.
That is one way to do it and it would work i mean if the MC really wanted it that way pretty sure he would get what he wanted one it is his money that is giving them all a good life and two if he would just ask for that i know the two sisters would agree not sure if the twins would but pretty sure they would agree to wait some years.
Some woman can have kids safely even at the age of 40 if she takes care of her body.
But who knows we may not even have to worry about other dudes the story could end in many different ways maybe they don't want kids and only the MC is gonna have kids to keep the family name going maybe the MC and the twins so you can have all the others to your self.
Hell they could even use a sperm donor so the girls never have to have another man and the MC could be the one to pleasure the girls.
The MC has a few things he could do or ask for at the least he is gonna have the mom, Aunt and a GF to himself and for now he has the sisters and twins all we can do is wait and see what options are put in the game i do hope for a harem at least one that last years.

PS. I can't wait for more updates been here from the day it was uploaded on this site. This may be my favorite game on this site and i do feel strongly about the things i posted. Still waiting for anal and rimjobs XD and i would like if possible longer sex scenes because you know gives people more time to masturbate.
Or you could, you know, give the story a happy ending without a set 5-year plan, and just let the reader fill in the rest. You've already written yours! :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@envixer: I'm waiting for the new version, unhurried, all Brothers know that I like other games, but this is already among my five favorites, the characters are already among the most beautiful, the story is already one of the best, the game comes growing in the preference of the players and your amazing creativity is doing the difference, when I said that this game will be epic, I was right ;););)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@envixer: I'm waiting for the new version, unhurried, all Brothers know that I like other games, but this is already among my five favorites, the characters are already among the most beautiful, the story is already one of the best, the game comes growing in the preference of the players and your amazing creativity is doing the difference, when I said that this game will be epic, I was right ;););)
It in my top 5 as well, My top 5 are all about even an i can't wait for more, can't wait for the harem to start. It was cool waking up after screwing the mom so next is gonna be Reb. Reb should be the next one since she has loved you since being kids, i wan t to fuck her in the ass and sleep with her.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The Twins are perfect in every way imaginable, really looking forward to any content with them in the future. Also was excited to hear that there will be more of Best friend, curious what kind of content can we look forward to besides the usual fuck fest, romance dates or something ?

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
I agree with You, @envixer made a good game.

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
I just played this superb game ..
From day 0 until day 4 I was doing well.
At the end of day 4 it was saying "You did not well" and the game ended..
The argument with Suz en Rebb had something to do with it ?
Before I have to read 32 pages with comments ,I have two questions.

1) is day 4 the last day until now ?

2) where did I go wrong ??

Reactions: xcribr
Jan 1, 2018

Yes, day 4 is the last day in this version. It's hard to say where you went wrong, because it depends which girl you chose. Just go back and try changing some of your choices. I haven't found a walkthrough yet, but it wasn't too hard to find the right combinations.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

You need give the right answer, for everything, but always is the obvious choice, be kind and don't lie, is the best path ;););)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Not sure day 5 should be unlocked yet (no renders) and what's currently there doesn't make a ton of sense but........it's something lol
extract to the 'game' subfolder, overwriting the file that's already there.

Reactions: Jag Hond and xcribr

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
Don't worry about it, because first this game is great and is having a great acceptance by the players, according to this is the mirror of this Dev who is already proving to be very good, for to make a good game, so more and more will increase not only our help for Him to continue, how He will make the game better and better, so much the @envixer as we ourselves, We're doing part of this game ;););) A game with this characters deserve it :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 91058 View attachment 91060 View attachment 91061 View attachment 91062 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I see in other games, people speaking well of the game, this is one of the few that many players speak very well about everything, you're right, @envixer made a good game.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes