katsoli5

Jun 2, 2017
I have to say when i read the two line overview and checked the size of the file (64MB) i nearly passed but i am glad i didnt, the story is great and as different as it can get in this genre, also most of the dialogs have a consistency and a nice logic through. Well done Envixer

Reactions: xcribr

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
@
I just finished the game, and I wanted to thank you and encourage you.
The story is original and the girls are hot.
The girls, because they are "similar" are difficult to differnciate.
Plus, you are not using very different colors in the names.
the MC and mom are in blue for example.
The game will gain a lot if use some kind of "color code" : each girl a color and use this color in their name and for their outfits (and/or hair color)
And a very important thing : use () in the text for the thoughts, to differenciate them frim the spoken dialogs

Jan 9, 2018
everything is great, thank you for the update.

one minor complain... am i an only one that is seeing in culmination of scenes with mom and Kate, that they have been choked to death, not pleasured at all ? =)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I hope this game doesn't go the "OLD SAVES DON"T WORK/REPLAY WHOLE GAME AGAIN" bullshit...I already gave up on a lot of games for this fuckatoomfoolery horseshit
Then stop playing games still being developed.

If something changes drastically in the code in future updates of course old saves don't work.

Reactions: Centurion

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hellooooooo XD
I finally try this game! And who to said? I really like it! Is like a fresh air on the face, if i am say it well.
When i start the game i was like... what, what what XD? The mc is already so mature for his age? No a 16 year boy who go to school? Then the mysteri of the family. An mc who his past is so cruel! I like it!
So i play the game really courius of all the thing! I wanna know more and more and... after the more, some fears and perplexities have opened up in the plot for me taste. So before continuing I would at least understand something.

Now that the mc know about the family secret, me fear are... there are other male in the family? From who i understand the grandfather and his brother. But there are other? Do i need to fear that other male family come in the game and try to fuck the mc mother and sisters? I see that the game have choice, how the choice impact on the game?

I like to have me harem family so i just need to know if with the choice system i can block other male? Ofc if other male come in the game. For now i see only female family. Also the aunt say, you are the only male family in this country. But the mother say in australia there are other. So... guys sorry if i ask this, but for me is an important answer.
I do not wanna to become attached to a title and have to give it up later, especially because the incest genre with the politics of patreon is becoming increasingly rare. So i need to know. If soon or later there are other male, can we avoid it? More peciselly can we have only mc to fuck all the girls/woman in the game alone? No other male? Is not a problem some girly time aka lesbian time.
Is funny to see some time. But the only dick i wanna see in that/they pussy is the mc one XD
Anticipate thankses

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hope this game doesn't go the "OLD SAVES DON"T WORK/REPLAY WHOLE GAME AGAIN" bullshit...I already gave up on a lot of games for this fuckatoomfoolery horseshit
Most games on here are still being developed and that means new stuff is added to a lot of game from the beginning of the games or major changes had to be made so the game would work.
If you look for them there are a lot of completed games listed on here so you can go play those if you don't want to start from the beginning again on a lot of games.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Most games on here are still being developed and that means new stuff is added to a lot of game from the beginning of the games or major changes had to be made so the game would work.
If you look for them there are a lot of completed games listed on here so you can go play those if you don't want to start from the beginning again on a lot of games.
lol but i am the only one who like to start form the scratch for any update? I mean yeah i understand that is bored because you already see something. But i also know that at every new update, there are new improvement and i wanna see if old thing are update or not. Also for help the autor if some bug pop out. At last in that way i can help him. Also another important thing is that from an update to another some time pass by so, i need to remember well all the thing. So a restart is ok. Ofc there are game like beggar my new life, there is a real pain in the ass, restart from 0 :tf:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hellooooooo XD
I finally try this game! And who to said? I really like it! Is like a fresh air on the face, if i am say it well.
When i start the game i was like... what, what what XD? The mc is already so mature for his age? No a 16 year boy who go to school? Then the mysteri of the family. An mc who his past is so cruel! I like it!
So i play the game really courius of all the thing! I wanna know more and more and... after the more, some fears and perplexities have opened up in the plot for me taste. So before continuing I would at least understand something.

Now that the mc know about the family secret, me fear are... there are other male in the family? From who i understand the grandfather and his brother. But there are other? Do i need to fear that other male family come in the game and try to fuck the mc mother and sisters? I see that the game have choice, how the choice impact on the game?

I like to have me harem family so i just need to know if with the choice system i can block other male? Ofc if other male come in the game. For now i see only female family. Also the aunt say, you are the only male family in this country. But the mother say in australia there are other. So... guys sorry if i ask this, but for me is an important answer.
I do not wanna to become attached to a title and have to give it up later, especially because the incest genre with the politics of patreon is becoming increasingly rare. So i need to know. If soon or later there are other male, can we avoid it? More peciselly can we have only mc to fuck all the girls/woman in the game alone? No other male? Is not a problem some girly time aka lesbian time.
Is funny to see some time. But the only dick i wanna see in that/they pussy is the mc one XD
Anticipate thankses
There is no harem.

The mother tells you straight there are no relationships in the family, it's just sex so yes, there are other men and they will turn up eventually.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There is no harem.

The mother tells you straight there are no relationships in the family, it's just sex so yes, there are other men and they will turn up eventually.
Yes and not. But i wanna know from the autor if that is avoidable or not. Then i decide if i continue or not to play it. And only because she say that, that do not mean that with choice you cant change her mind.
Also the therapis say to you something like, you look like you father but you need to tell them that you are not. And the mc say, so i can avoid some thing. So i think that in some way we can persuade the family in some way.
And also because like you aunt say, you are the only male in the country, so you can fuck with 6 girls/woman. So for me is already an harem.

Reactions: _baka_ and a1fox3

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The MC is also a trained killer and if some loser/losers show up he can just make them disappear forever because I doubt he would just sit back and let it happen even if they were family he would get rid of them as I can't see him letting anyone else touch any of his girls.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The MC is also a trained killer and if some loser/losers show up he can just make them disappear forever because I doubt he would just sit back and let it happen even if they were family he would get rid of them as I can't see him letting anyone else touch any of his girls.
That's the point, they aren't "his girls".

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Yes and not. But i wanna know from the autor if that is avoidable or not. Then i decide if i continue or not to play it. And only because she say that, that do not mean that with choice you cant change her mind.
Also the therapis say to you something like, you look like you father but you need to tell them that you are not. And the mc say, so i can avoid some thing. So i think that in some way we can persuade the family in some way.
And also because like you aunt say, you are the only male in the country, so you can fuck with 6 girls/woman. So for me is already an harem.
To be honest, I haven't decided yet :)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
To be honest, I haven't decided yet :)
Well i can only hope that you decide for add avoidable thing. So all her are happy to choice who they want :firstimekiss:
For now, i continue to follow you game because i like ito_O
The game look great, and the plot is... like i already say a fresh new air. Now the only thing that the game really need is a real choice system. Who i mean for real choice, i mean that some critical choice in some point need a real impact in the game. Because that decide who ppl wanna in the game or not. For critical i mean avoidable thing.
There are ppl who like to shared thing. And there are ppl who like me, who wanna just build up a romance family harem without shared women/girls :eazyHype: while follow the good plot. I mean in rl we cant really have who we want. But in game is different. At last in game we can shape the story like we want.

Why i speak like that? I follow good the story, and i see a boy who is forced to go away from his family, because his fathar fear that the wife/mother love much more her son that him. So this boy go through a lot of crazy and painful thing. To protect and finally rebuild his family who he love the most. And finally say who he want. And then... other ppl come from nowhere and take it away again? Ofc they not really take away, but see the women/girls who you love, fuck with other is worst then take away. Perhaps me choice are egoist? But i think that the love too is egoist in some way.
Braking that line and do incest thing, is more beyond the love. So i think egoist is perfect, because you wanna somethig that other cant have or do. Well lol the only thing i can do... is just sit and way. And hope for this game :firstimekiss:
Thanks to let us play you game!

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I really like this game the mc is an interesting character since he is not like the ones we see in all the games like this and the way things run left me intrigued for the next update

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes