Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Now @envixer gave us three options, we need to save when Aunt asks who will be next, look at the three scenes and choose one, if you are right, you can continue the game with a bonus, if you make a mistake, you'll have the - Save - to return and choose again, a simply magnificent idea :cool::cool::cool:
The Twins : Be humble - Be a nerd
Rebb : Take charge - Suggest a new first
Suz : Be open - Be romantic

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Description is lacking a lot, especially when there's only four screens and not even 0.1.Is it just a generic incest story or is there actually some compelling story behind it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Description is lacking a lot, especially when there's only four screens and not even 0.1.Is it just a generic incest story or is there actually some compelling story behind it?
Yes there is a compelling story behind this game and its one of the best so far that I have played.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

branman23

Apr 13, 2018
*sees pic above description*

oh no... the eyes... THE EYES! why is it always the gods damned EYES?!

great looking character models this time (unlike those of Orionide) but this time it's the damned eyes!

i hate you with an undying fury, uncanny valley! >.< you ruin otherwise great 3d character models by making the flaws impossible to overlook.
Not a flaw, just showing their inner passion.

Reactions: xcribr
Aug 16, 2017
I'm assuming bugfixes. This dev seems to follow the logical nomenclature for version numbers. The first zero being "not completed", the second digit, "6" being the version/release number and the third digit being the revision of the current version. At least that's what I'm assuming, especially as the last release was last week.

never assume anything....you know that old saying - never assume as you make an ass out of u and me :D

yeah I get ya about the version numbers....ive seen some as 0.0001 and 2.6 and both were new....im sure its a dev code that they fiddle with just to piss us off :D
some secret dev club conspiracy but envixer isn't a member purely for being a proper developer...its just so un-patreon of him :D

thx for the bugfix and replies , saved me a download I used elsewhere :) @envixer I didn't find any bugs in 0.6 so I can skip this one. brilliant stuff :)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's the full game. The images are now in webp format instead of png, that's why the file is so small.
If any of you would like to view WebP files natively, the codec can be found on . It's a Google site so it's fine. For Windows just go ahead and download the .exe file and install. For Mac and Linux there are instructions that can be found on the main page .

Reactions: phreadom

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
great story, one complain tho, i think you are messing the dates on some occasions, for example, in the beggining you said that the accident of the father was 6w before the whole setting, now in the motobike scene is 20 years, and some others.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
great story, one complain tho, i think you are messing the dates on some occasions, for example, in the beggining you said that the accident of the father was 6w before the whole setting, now in the motobike scene is 20 years, and some others.
The motorbike scene was about his friends dad, not his.

Archy

Apr 30, 2017
in the dev notes you said there are 2 saves. i checked saves sites till over 300 and didnt found any. would you mind to post them again seperate?
ty for the nice game, i like it very much and look forward for the next part of the story
Archy

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
As has been mentioned, there were two accidents. One 20 years ago, and one recently :)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
in the dev notes you said there are 2 saves. i checked saves sites till over 300 and didnt found any. would you mind to post them again seperate?
ty for the nice game, i like it very much and look forward for the next part of the story
Archy
Take a look at the Dev Notes in the main post. The saves are linked there :)

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes