kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Just finished and unlike others I didn't think it was too short...I think I last played 0.4, downloaded 0.5 but never got round to it....
TLDR - I enjoyed it! Keep up the good work!! And thank you so much for sharing with us.

File size - I've mentioned it, freaking awesome reduction, it really is a shining example to other devs. Personally I didn't see the reduction in picture quality, but a) I've not done a side by side and b) my eyes are shot. For the amount of content to this point, it would not be, IMO, unacceptable to have a 250MB D/L especially if that helps improve the quality for people who can appreciate it.
Maybe start a separate thread in the dev section explaining the process you went through to reduce it all that might help others.

Renders - bearing in mind my eyes, I think they are really nice and all the models are beautiful on their own and compared with each other, except Gabriel (sorry, Gabe) thou from the personality I got from his section he'd be a hell of a big brother/drinking buddy.

Story - I wondered how you would reconcile certain things. I liked that Rebb pulled MC on it and still a little far fetched (cos the whole family tradition isn't....), it worked for me.
Like others have said, there needs to be more work done on the sex scenes, more pictures/angles would be good, animation would be fantastic, but there really must be more dialogue - both narration and talk, even the quickie was too quick. I'm also a serious sucker for after care.
As far as the final choice, given what happened in the morning, I really can't see how the twins was an option. More discussion with Aunt about what happened and how to fix it would have worked better - maybe with a return home option of who to speak to first then depending how you wanted it, the 1st or 2nd being the choice. Maybe have a cut away of the mum speaking with the girls and having MC coming back to the end of that talk.
The girls virginity has been mentioned, I get the twins due to the family and I get Susie's after her conversation with MC. But I think Rebb, given her age would have bulked about MC going away by sleeping with the 1st person she could out of anger at her confidante and secret love leaving her. So maybe a bit more about that would be good.

I know I've put loads down and if I was that good I'd be writing my own, but I tend to get carried away when it's something I like and can see ways I might do things differently. At the same time I fully respect that it's your story and none of what I have written might fit, the last thing I would want is for you to force anything into your game that doesn't work.

ETA - Rebb's my favourite, I think I may be developing an older sister thing....

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Holy fucking gilded donkey balls, this is gold. Story good, characters deep, engaging back story with actual movement and good posing. And no whiney bullshit pissers.

However, the sex could be a little more fleshed out. Right now it feels like an afterthought or like those erotic games on steam with their racy content cut. In-out-white is no good with how high the production quality already is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If any game creators ever need idea's/plots for games i have some. I would like to help plot a vampire game but i may be able to help plot and give idea's for other games as well.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@Catwashere

If I'm not mistaken I believe the twins are virgins as I think I remember the aunt stating that the twins have been holding off from doing anything with anyone like their mothers father and I'm not sure but I think both of his sisters are virgins as well. I just hope you will be able to prevent ones like the grandturd from touching any of the girls.
Think you are right so Reb is what a 22 year old virgin since she is older right? All of em are virgins and the mom went years i forget how long like 10 years without a dick.
I agree hope no other men touch the girls!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@envixer

Dammit I am in love.

:heartcoveredeyes:What a way to bring the cat out of the bag.:heartcoveredeyes:
This game has taken my number 1 spot for games like this.
Tangled Up and Sisterly Lust are so close to each other that they share 2nd place.

:happyblushWhat ever you do allow the end to never end.:happyblush

My top 13 games I play. (There are many more but.)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry for ask this, perhaps is nothing but...
Last version i download
ANewHome-0.5-pc = 541mb

The new version i download
ANewHome-0.6-pc=54,3mb? I try to download again to see if the megadownloader to something wrong, but always the same. I am missing something? Or is normal that the game weighs so little?
Anticipate thankses.

Reactions: xcribr

NilsArne

Feb 24, 2018
On mac version... you can't save the game.. . that sux... get an error screen when you try save the game.. hope that can be fixed

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Now @envixer gave us three options, we need to save when Aunt asks who will be next, look at the three scenes and choose one, if you are right, you can continue the game with a bonus, if you make a mistake, you'll have the - Save - to return and choose again, a simply magnificent idea :cool::cool::cool:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Now @envixer gave us three options, we need to save when Aunt asks who will be next, look at the three scenes and choose one, if you are right, you can continue the game with a bonus, if you make a mistake, you'll have the - Save - to return and choose again, a simply magnificent idea :cool::cool::cool:
Or use rollback ;-)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
@envixer

Dammit I am in love.

:heartcoveredeyes:What a way to bring the cat out of the bag.:heartcoveredeyes:
This game has taken my number 1 spot for games like this.
Tangled Up and Sisterly Lust are so close to each other that they share 2nd place.

:happyblushWhat ever you do allow the end to never end.:happyblush

My top 13 games I play. (There are many more but.)
Wow!

Thank you!

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
On mac version... you can't save the game.. . that sux... get an error screen when you try save the game.. hope that can be fixed
Unfortunately, I don't have a mac to test. Let me see if I can find the issue.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
loving the game so far v 0.55 and now v 0.6 *
artwork =10/10 that bike tho omg
story line =9/10
have not found any bugs or glitches
and when i updated i just copied the contents of my saves
folder from 0.55 to the one in 0.6 and my old saves worked

Reactions: xcribr

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
@envixer did you intentionally set this in the options.rpy "define config.save_directory = None"? I ask because I usually just delete the previous version even before opening the new one knowing the saves are backed up at AppData but this setting makes it so the saves only stay in the game folder, deleted along with it. It also means players must manually copy the save files every time a new version is launched. Is this a design choice or just an oversight?

Edit: While playing and when compared to the previous version, I noticed a significant drop in image quality to the point that it's unpleasant on a 1366x768 screen (I can only imagine what people using 4k and 1080p displays feel). In some scenes all your work on the details is lost in a blended, distorted, almost random mess hiding behind a visible grid, like an old TV. While I understand the appeal of heavy compression, you have 345 HD image files averaging 70KB each for a total of 24MB, maybe you can afford to tone it down a bit so we can see the finer details of the art you're creating because, as it stands, you're doing yourself a disservice.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes