Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Nice game . Story moves along nicely whilst dropping in backstory as well,Bit of humour well dodgy references to a few films and songs but thats ok it works and breaks the game up nicley so you have a bit of fun as well as the serious bits.Renders are good though i have only played the Suz route so far will go back to save and play around with rest later.All in all i have to say nice job. Read notes on OP that this is a learning curve.If this is learning will definitly keep an eye out for your future projects

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
thanks for reply.. but i do that and i get an error and wont let me save
I had the same problem even when trying a new game... solution was to locate the old saves folder and delete it. I noticed in the error message that it seemed to not have permission to write the save file to the existing saves folder. Not sure where saves are for the PC version but on Mac they were in User/Library/RenPy/ANewHome...(there was more to the name but it was the only game folder that said "ANewHome" in the title).

at433

Oct 20, 2017
yeh i dont inderstand why after so many updates this game still fails to normally save all its saves to user's AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder, like all other renpy games do?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I already said i think the sex scenes should be longer, But i also think if possible animated sex scenes but that is not a big deal what is for me though is making the sex longer. Have you ever played Dreaming of Dana? The sex scenes last a little longer than yours and the way it is done is by also having dirty sex talk during sex.
I can't wait to fuck the other girls and Susie is a virgin right? Maybe the twins an Reb never had a dick before either!
Like if Suz is a virgin have some dirty talk about it being her first time during the sex.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Catwashere

If I'm not mistaken I believe the twins are virgins as I think I remember the aunt stating that the twins have been holding off from doing anything with anyone like their mothers father and I'm not sure but I think both of his sisters are virgins as well. I just hope you will be able to prevent ones like the grandturd from touching any of the girls.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Having all four girls be virginal is a bit much, imo. It would be kind of fun if the MC gets the twins in bed and they confess to having lied to their mother about the matter. But since the twins know about their family, it would perhaps be more believable if MC's sisters had some experience, as they have had no reason to hold back.

Reactions: xcribr

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
thanks for reply.. but i do that and i get an error and wont let me save
Delete save folder pc open new home 0.6 /open game folder / delete save folder /start a new game / a new save folder will be generated give that a go

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes