Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hear you. I just wish I had the time (and a system capable of rendering faster!) to fit more in to each update. There are plans for Suz, though, so please bear with me :)
Agree hate waiting but i understand it takes time making games just keep up the good work and i hope we get some great sex scenes and a decent amount of game time.

PS. i would suggest making the sex scenes a little longer and more angles showing the pussy and ass if that is possible.

PSS. still playing the update just seen the twins for the first time and damn you did good with them they are freaking sexy!

PSSS. okay just finished all three and yes that was super short but good keep it up!

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
..the update was short even the H-scene was short too its look like a Quicky Sex, its better if he add more pic..and why the twins look like a biker gang member..

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
It seems that you continue to beat the nail with me, spot on models, spot on story, yes a little bit short this time but no big deal for me. Keep it up!

PS: The TWINS! I realy do not know how you're going to always pick the model / personality that i like the most, so please STOP stalking me :eek:penedeyewink:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It seems that you continue to beat the nail with me, spot on models, spot on story, yes a little bit short this time but no big deal for me. Keep it up!

PS: The TWINS! I realy do not know how you're going to always pick the model / personality that i like the most, so please STOP stalking me :eek:penedeyewink:
All we need is an Asian GF in a future update but first the current woman need to be worked on more.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@envixer
I understand that some people prefer to have small files that take less time to upload, even if it imply having a loss in quality.
But is there a possibility for you to upload a less compressed V0.6 for those who prefer quality over downloading time ?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Finally saw that infamous bike everyone was talking about. That thing is hilarious. Looks like something Judge Dredd would drive. I love it so much. XD
Yay. We got a scene with the aunt. Looking forward to seeing more of those glorious abs.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
I finally tried this after having meant to for a while now and I have to say, I'm absolutely enamored with the writing!!! It's a very well paced narrative that's engrossing and gives a good deal of depth to the individual characters, whereas in most adult games of this sort so many of them can come across as little more than one dimensional bimbos. lol Not to mention the attention to detail in having it be properly proofread and not littered with spelling and grammatical errors breaking any sense of immersion incessantly as with several other games! Can't wait to see where the story goes next!!!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Can't wait to fuck the cousins and sisters, still hoping for some anal, rimjobs, three and foursomes. I like how the MC wakes up saying hew slept with mom since it is better sleeping next to someone than alone, hope we get more of that and get to see it and not just read about it. Maybe even move the twins an Aunt in the same house and we need to see how the business is run an how it is doing.

Reactions: xcribr

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I didn't expect to see the twins yet - and they aren't what I expected. Kind of interested in seeing more of them now though.
Two things that confused me slightly were Suz's name being "Susie", and the aunt not being "cleared". Oh, and the choice was obviously also new, but being at the end, it's hard to extrapolate.
All in all, I thought this update seemed... rushing. I don't know if that's because of the engine, the compression, the plot, or the writing, but the overall impression I got was "full steam ahead".

Reactions: xcribr

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Your game is a fixture for all incest lovers. But the sex scenen could use a few more pictures that are just too short and therefore very fake. So maybe with a few other camera angles. But all in all, great work.

Reactions: Valeck and xcribr

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Dear @envixer , I've finally got to play the new update and if I may say you truly didn't dissapoint this time either and to be able to get the filesize down that much made you a true hero in my book.
I've played all three paths and loved them all even if I would have love to see more naughtystuff with the "coustwins" and the sisters (can't deside wich one I want the most) , but that just because I love this game so much.
Keep up the great work Hero and I'll wait impatiently for the next update ;D

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes