Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Maybe a fight scene would be cool for a future update since the MC should be a bad ass but if only done the right way!

(Added)
Maybe a good nice family cooking scene like a family barbecue with the mother and aunt making a dish and MC grilling meat. I have so many ideas for games and i really love this game and want it to be finished and great.
But an Asian girlfriend with a petite ass and some anal sex is what i really hope for plus an orgy and sleeping in the same bed with them since it is better sleeping with a woman/s than sleeping alone.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Played the three "paths" of this update, and was disappointed that they were just, brief chats and "let's see what happens in the future".

I've been loving this game so much, and I'm not meaning to sound ungrateful or unappreciative of your efforts, but it just felt like this update fell short of expectations that were lied up by past versions.

I can understand the struggle that might have gone on as to how best approach including as much content and choice as possible, but I feel it would have flowed better if it had a more progressive, natural choice and pace. Simple picking person A, and going that route, is very simplistic, whereas a natural/liniar progression, through passive dialogue would have been move acceptable, "Want to go on a date?" Yes = starts that path, no doesn't. Taking one girl at a time.

I honestly felt, with Suzie being the outlier in terms of intimacy in the past (or at least, the least developed), that it would have been natural for her story to be progressed slightly in this update (and I had hoped for that), then back to Reb, and so on. Or it could have been Reb first, given their past openness.

I hope you don't take this criticism the wrong way, just trying to give my constructive (hopefully) two cents to a project I enjoy.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
fantastic one thing if at all possible maybe add a small yet accurate representation of his PTSD i understand this is hard to do with taste but it would be an amazing feat

Reactions: xcribr
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes