Ajaxthepower

Jan 2, 2018
Running the Mac app and for some reason I'm getting the Ren'Py error that there's no valid save location, does anyone know of a fix for this?

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Thanks i may look for it, Is it already made into a sig or did you make it? And that is one of the best games!
My all signatures are made by Krull.
Yeah, I know Dream of Desire is one of the best game.
But That fan art was great. And I liked a Lot.
So I requested a signature.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hope this game is long and stays good, would like to also get a non family member female character for a GF and have her join in on the fun.
I hope the twins are freaking sexy like the other girls.

PS. This game has some of the best looking girls up there with Dreams Of Desire and Milfy City i'm too lazy to name other games but there are more. It would be cool if there was a discord for the game and creator.

What games have you made?

Reactions: xcribr

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hope this game is long and stays good, would like to also get a non family member female character for a GF and have her join in on the fun.
I hope the twins are freaking sexy like the other girls.

PS. This game has some of the best looking girls up there with Dreams Of Desire and Milfy City i'm too lazy to name other games but there are more. It would be cool if there was a discord for the game and creator.

What games have you made?
ATM working with ICC on FILF

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh and if the MC gets a GF it would be cool if she was Asian with a nice petite ass. But first we need to meet the cousins and fuck the rest of the family.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
A quick progress report:

A few more renders to do (indoor ones that are taking a while), then some testing, then release tomorrow / Saturday, depending on testing. Note that old saves will likely not work, so I'm going to include a perfect save for the story up until now, and a not so perfect, but fun save :D

After that, I'm going to put together some signatures.

Thanks for your patience all!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A quick progress report:

A few more renders to do (indoor ones that are taking a while), then some testing, then release tomorrow / Saturday, depending on testing. Note that old saves will likely not work, so I'm going to include a perfect save for the story up until now, and a not so perfect, but fun save :D

Thanks for the news and I always start over from the start in game I like and I not only like your game so far I LOVE IT.

Please keep it a romance style game, more kissing please.

Reactions: bobbo69 and xcribr

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
A quick progress report:

oh no old saves wont work!!! Oh well time to start over oh darn it all to heck what ever will i do with myself. :D

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
A quick progress report:

Great news and good luck. Now all I have to do is to say myself "patience is a virtue" thousand times to control my hype. :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
A quick progress report:

Start over it is gonna be like my 12 time starting over because i love this game.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes