Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Best of all, we are approaching the day that the new version will come, every day that passes, We're more next from the new version, and the expectation increases, without doubt, but everything is very good because we know that we expect a great game, and worth waiting for ;););)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't wait for the next update because there are 4 virgins to help along there way.

If it is a choice then does that mean we can save and then try all or does it mean we can still try them all but will have to start with 1 at a time?

Reactions: locky and bobbo69

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hi all!

The update is finally moving efficiently. All that remains are a few dozen renders, so it won't be too long.

Here's some info to keep you going:
1. Three paths. All of them will eventually be playable in the same playthrough.
2. In future updates, you'll be able to pick a different path each day, letting you play all three paths at your own pace.
3. The download size will be greatly reduced thanks to a switch to webp images.

Thank you all for keeping the thread alive! I'm hoping to promise a release date #soon :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all!

The update is finally moving efficiently. All that remains are a few dozen renders, so it won't be too long.

Here's some info to keep you going:
1. Three paths. All of them will eventually be playable in the same playthrough.
2. In future updates, you'll be able to pick a different path each day, letting you play all three paths at your own pace.
3. The download size will be greatly reduced thanks to a switch to webp images.

Thank you all for keeping the thread alive! I'm hoping to promise a release date #soon :D
At this time this is one of the best stories here and if it keeps going the way I hope it goes I will support you sometime in the next 3-4 months.
Being disable and on a fix income leaves little to spare sometimes.

Reactions: xcribr and bobbo69

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
At this time this is one of the best stories here and if it keeps going the way I hope it goes I will support you sometime in the next 3-4 months.
Being disable and on a fix income leaves little to spare sometimes.
I am in the same boat as you Fox so i feel ya. and i also wish i could support you @envixer hopefully in the next couple months

Reactions: xcribr

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
@envixer , tell me please, do you plan a few endings in the game or will there be only one?
hey stop do not talk yet from the end of the game I still want to experience a lot in the game it's so good and you're starting to talk about the end @envixer he thinks another game with the endings not this here no no do not ignore the game here LALALALALA (I'll havegar steal the keyboard and hide bad hadgar bad bad hadgar)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
hey stop do not talk yet from the end of the game I still want to experience a lot in the game it's so good and you're starting to talk about the end @envixer he thinks another game with the endings not this here no no do not ignore the game here LALALALALA (I'll havegar steal the keyboard and hide bad hadgar bad bad hadgar)
Don't worry... There's a LOT of story still to be told.

And a helluva lot of sex, too!

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Maybe i missed it which i probably did. But when is the next update coming out? Ballpark if you dont know the exact date. And yes i have read the entire thread i have been following this game and playing the updates since day one. Just dont remember if i saw a date or not. last update in OP is 3/29 so just curious

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes