fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Maybe i missed it which i probably did. But when is the next update coming out? Ballpark if you dont know the exact date. And yes i have read the entire thread i have been following this game and playing the updates since day one. Just dont remember if i saw a date or not. last update in OP is 3/29 so just curious
Soon :) You have to wait a bit longer. The update is really coming

Reactions: xcribr and Halfelf

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I like everyone am eagerly awaiting the next release, to be honest looks wise, its a pity the workmate Anna isnt on the list of future possibilities, but shes already way into the friend zone to the (Lesbian)th degree.

Reactions: xcribr

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
, maybe she will come in the future. You do not know, I even look at the website every other day.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Maybe i missed it which i probably did. But when is the next update coming out? Ballpark if you dont know the exact date. And yes i have read the entire thread i have been following this game and playing the updates since day one. Just dont remember if i saw a date or not. last update in OP is 3/29 so just curious
Should be next week. Definitely by Friday :)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
dont get me wrong i am not rushing him in the least i want him to take as much time as he needs. I was just curious :) doesnt mean i am not excited though :D

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
@envixer: Many thanks for the great news for the next version, brothers here is what will happen in the new version - --
The next chapter lets the player choose who to pursue next. You can go for the twins, Rebb, or Suz.

Playing it right gets bonus scenes for each one.

So basically, the next update is almost three times the size of the last one!
-envixer- What everyone can see, what is good so far, will be great from now on, @envixer thanks for the news and for the great game ;););)
Oui, and you helping the players to know everything, thanks for putting the link for me, I'll play believing your word and taste, merci, ami :kisskiss:

Bladerik

Mar 28, 2018
This game truly has the best starting story I've seen so far and doesn't just start with a casual teen guy fucking his whole family (finally for fuck's sake). I am also loving the storytelling and the emotions I get from it. The only downside for me was the first sex scene with mom. It felt kinda rushed and I guess I was expecting more dialogue/different poses and foreplay (since it was so special for both of them). That's just my honest opinion, otherwise everything is great so far. Thanks envixer.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
This has a great story and the models look amazing.

Was play the story over again and just notice that the scene with Anna on her biker.Anna's zipper on her jumpsuit is see throw.

Reactions: Catwashere

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game truly has the best starting story I've seen so far and doesn't just start with a casual teen guy fucking his whole family (finally for fuck's sake). I am also loving the storytelling and the emotions I get from it. The only downside for me was the first sex scene with mom. It felt kinda rushed and I guess I was expecting more dialogue/different poses and foreplay (since it was so special for both of them). That's just my honest opinion, otherwise everything is great so far. Thanks envixer.
Yes I agree the sex was rushed but for the story it needed to be done so MC and move on to the 4 virgins and his aunt, I see the aunt next though, at least that is the feelings I got from that convo with her anyway.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes