Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I can't decide who I want more, I want them all, all of them, every one of them... :evilsmile:

:eazyHype: is really bad for health, making it too hard to wait for the new version.
I love Mom :heartcoveredeyes:, but I need agree with You, I love all characters as well, and is really hard choose one for preference :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: @envixer did great characters, I'm sure about it :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Well for one i want Rebb so she will be first. And if i have to have multiple saves to have them all i will. @envixer is there a Harem route? Dont remember seeing anyone ask or anything i am kinda assuming there is but not sure. I mean if there isnt thats fine buuuuut :)

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well for one i want Rebb so she will be first. And if i have to have multiple saves to have them all i will. @envixer is there a Harem route? Dont remember seeing anyone ask or anything i am kinda assuming there is but not sure. I mean if there isnt thats fine buuuuut :)
No family relationships, that's the rule.

You can fuck them all but relationships are external. Mother explained that.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well in the office at gym , auntie tells MC he's the only male relative in the country so if he plays his cards right he will have them all.
If I remember correctly ;)

Reactions: Carlo S and ponyguy

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
No family relationships, that's the rule.

You can fuck them all but relationships are external. Mother explained that.
who said i want a relationship lol i just want them all :)

Well in the office at gym , auntie tells MC he's the only male relative in the country so if he plays his cards right he will have them all.
If I remember correctly ;)
She did say he was the only male relative in the country. the only way would be for the grandpa or his brother to come back. And if they do i vote for a accidental plane crash killing all passengers. ;)

Julio

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
i cant wait for an update, i understand it takes time, but my end hope is that he finishes the game, and leaves a good ending

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Here is the news: -
The next chapter lets the player choose who to pursue next. You can go for the twins, Rebb, or Suz.

Playing it right gets bonus scenes for each one.

So basically, the next update is almost three times the size of the last one!
-envixer ----- Thanks for the news ;););)

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Here is the news: -
The next chapter lets the player choose who to pursue next. You can go for the twins, Rebb, or Suz.

Playing it right gets bonus scenes for each one.

So basically, the next update is almost three times the size of the last one!
-envixer ----- Thanks for the news ;););)
Wow!....Great News...... this update will be cool!! I can't wait it! :D:D:D:D

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes