Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In this game there are many things that caught my attention, the sex scenes, the characters the story, but there is something more, the expressions are very realistic, they come close to perfection, and it makes all the difference, @envixer is a magician of the art, give a look
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cool::cool::cool: c2s3aukiss.png c2s5bja.png c3s6m.png mv2bb.png ;););)

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
In this game there are many things that caught my attention, the sex scenes, the characters the story, but there is something more, the expressions are very realistic, they come close to perfection, and it makes all the difference, @envixer is a magician of the art, give a look
:cool::cool::cool: View attachment 88970 View attachment 88971 View attachment 88972 View attachment 88973 ;););)
Yeah! brother!!..you are right!! in the details is the great work!...:D:D:D:D:D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Who want to help @envixer for keep doing a great job can help here - - Dev Notes: (donation page) ----- one coffee is welcome, and if someone want give more than this I think He don't complain :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm really surprised by this game, in a very good way. Writing, posing and facial expressions are very good and thanks to that you can feel the love and romance and get more immersed. Story is mostly good and enjoyable, but didn't like 007 and killing part of the story, too ridiculous for me (BTW please get rid of that bike :) ).

Female character models are good, loved every one of them. But lighting needs a little more work.

Kudos to dev, very good for a first game and looks like going to be great. Waiting for the next episode with excitement.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm really surprised by this game, in a very good way. Writing, posing and facial expressions are very good and thanks to that you can feel the love and romance and get more immersed. Story is mostly good and enjoyable, but didn't like 007 and killing part of the story, too ridiculous for me (BTW please get rid of that bike :) ).

Female character models are good, loved every one of them. But lighting needs a little more work.

Kudos to dev, very good for a first game and looks like going to be great. Waiting for the next episode with excitement.
@envixer, like You can see, @sabbathfun, @Renetta, @Carcalla and a lot of Brothers including myself really agree with many things, your game is amazing :cool:, great story ;), beautiful women and a good visual :heartcoveredeyes:, but Brother...that moto is very ugly XDXDXD You need put a Harley-Davidson, will be more the type of your great game :cool::cool::cool: x'Dx'D

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
@envixer, like You can see, @sabbathfun, @Renetta, @Carcalla and a lot of Brothers including myself really agree with many things, your game is amazing :cool:, great story ;), beautiful women and a good visual :heartcoveredeyes:, but Brother...that moto is very ugly XDXDXD You need put a Harley-Davidson, will be more the type of your great game :cool::cool::cool: x'Dx'D
Not to spoil anything, but there are reasons behind that particular bike... It'll come up again in a couple of updates.

Yes, there are long range plans :)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Not to spoil anything, but there are reasons behind that particular bike... It'll come up again in a couple of updates.

That bike did scream Chekov's Gun to me, so maybe tone it down a little for your next plant (like embedding it into with the lesbian girl's debriefing instead).

Reactions: xcribr

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That bike did scream Chekov's Gun to me, so maybe tone it down a little for your next plant (like embedding it into with the lesbian girl's debriefing instead).
That was so far the only issue i had an maybe the MC's ass everything else is really good now we wait to fuck them all in the ass!

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
So you planning on opening up a patreon because I'd totally be up to supporting this game. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
A synopsis of this game: MC leaves home at the request of his Mother, becomes very rich, but has its secrets, when his father dies, He brings his Mother and two sisters to live with Him, and then begins a really incredible story , discovering all the secrets of this family, you will not regret it. @envixer did everything very well ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

This game is already great, and if you think about making some surprises too, this will be at least fantastic. Well, Brothers, we have to wait and see, this is a really good promise. ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
please don't abandon this
Don't worry about it, because first this game is great and is having a great acceptance by the players, according to this is the mirror of this Dev who is already proving to be very good, for to make a good game, so more and more will increase not only our help for Him to continue, how He will make the game better and better, so much the @envixer as we ourselves, We're doing part of this game ;););) A game with this characters deserve it :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: c0s2.png c3s4a.png c3s5a.png c1s6g.png :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes