Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hope we get some scenes sleeping in the same bed as mom and sisters maybe even the aunt and twins on top of some orgies with them. Sleeping with a nice woman is always better than alone.
Brother, You're wise, one bed with a lot of women, I love your idea :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, to wake up in the paradise on earth :p:p:p

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Like i said hope we get this and some ass eating and anal want to fuck them in the ass after i eat it.
Also is there a discord? Oh and sex scenes need to last longer i get it was the MC's first time but the future sex needs to be longer. Maybe have the cousins and Aunt sleep over!
Brother ;). Everything will have the right time, @envixer can correct me if I am wrong, but from the previous version, we'll have many sex scenes, but without hurrying the story, everything needs to make total sense, and I truly believe that He will do the best ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
ok thanks is the writer going to add to it? I have found some games that just \stop
I don't know but @envixer is often in this thread and maybe he'll consider to do this in the next update. :)
When the game doesn't have a consistent story, maybe that can happen, but when someone knows what to do with each character, it's endless, but from the outset @envixer shows everything He can do. ;););)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hey envixer, I've got a question for you, how are you going to get paid for this game? any idea yet for covering your time and equipment and stuff? ;)
If you have a look under the OP in the "Dev notes" spoiler, Envixer has set up a donations page. Just click on that link & it will take you there to donate...

Reactions: Carlo S and bobbo69

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hey envixer, I've got a question for you, how are you going to get paid for this game? any idea yet for covering your time and equipment and stuff? ;)
I'm hoping the investment in time and effort helps me to become a better writer, developer, and artist. That way, when this game is done, the next one will be something I can charge for.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm hoping the investment in time and effort helps me to become a better writer, developer, and artist. That way, when this game is done, the next one will be something I can charge for.
I'll see what I can do for you if next update has enough content in it, cause, so far, I like what I see, I might check in my piggy bank ;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Long time ago I was a writer, and have luck with it, I can say that you are very good at what you are doing, as a developer also does an excellent job, and as an artist you have the essential, very good taste in choosing the characters. Everything perfect ;););):cool::cool::cool:

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Long time ago I was a writer, and have luck with it, I can say that you are very good at what you are doing, as a developer also does an excellent job, and as an artist you have the essential, very good taste in choosing the characters. Everything perfect ;););):cool::cool::cool:
Yeah brother you are right!! the art made by @envixer is excellent..:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:...It is a important part in the game...:D:D:D:D:D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah brother you are right!! the art made by @envixer is excellent..:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:...It is a important part in the game...:D:D:D:D:D
Very nice game ! I will wait for update !
The best mirror of the game is the visual, if You like what You're seeing, You'll look everything, and if comes with great characters and good story, all done, You're playing a great game :cool:;):)

drakix

Jun 28, 2017
Very good game for your 'practice' game, just need more feet and ass, apart from that i see a bright future ahead for you.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes