Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I see in other games, people speaking well of the game, this is one of the few that many players speak very well about everything, you're right, @envixer made a good game.
When someone talks about the game, We need to see if He's right. If some people talk, We need to take a look. Many talking good things, We need to play. But if everyone is talking very well about the game, We need to play and enjoy every second played, because the game worth, sure, so is the game of @envixer ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Just waiting and the suspense is killing me.:happyblush
Can't wait for more content.......played like 100+ games like this but this one is the best so far.........story not too far fetched and everything looks awesome.....keep up the good work :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
I agree with both, I'm waiting too, and the expectations about the new events and scenes are the greatest between all the games, I wait other games, but @envixer made the game that put us in suspense :cool::cool::cool:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Patience is supposedly a virtue... Meh. I hate waiting.

That being said, there's still a wait for the next update. I have to do a LOT of rendering, and unless the magic Nvidia fairy drops a 1080ti into my lap, it's gonna take a bit.

However, just to tease, there's a surprise awaiting for people who love Rebb :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

That being said, there's still a wait for the next update. I have to do a LOT of rendering, and unless the magic Nvidia fairy drops a 1080ti into my lap, it's gonna take a bit.

So far I love them all.:heartcoveredeyes:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016

You have to pray to cabal of BitCoin overlords

Reactions: xcribr
Jan 28, 2018

Who doesn't like Rebb........The twins are a bit too tomboysh for my taste but so far i pref. Rebb and Kate

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I hate to be that guy/pervert but i think i am going to be lol. Is the next update scheduled to be out on the 17th which would be a month since last update. Sooner/later? I am only asking cause well the game is so damn good that it is getting hard to wait for the next update. Though i know i have to it is just hard is all. :)

Reactions: xcribr

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@envixer, is doing a classic painting, he put the best frame that a painting can have, all "Women", He put a great landscape "The Story", and retouch the colors as only the bests can do, each version is built this way, with the touch of a master, when everything is ready, we will have played, a great game made with art ;););)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@envixer, is doing a classic painting, he put the best frame that a painting can have, all "Women", He put a great landscape "The Story", and retouch the colors as only the bests can do, each version is built this way, with the touch of a master, when everything is ready, we will have played, a great game made with art ;););)
How do you get all this info?

Reactions: xcribr and Carlo S

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Only in a great game like this, can I speak with all the property he deserves, @envixer made a game that makes us imagine fantastic scenes, and events with a lot of quality, so it's easy to talk about what's really good. ;););)
True, very true but there are those that can not see the great story/game for wanting to fap to sex scenes.;):cool::p

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes