Jun 16, 2018
Game gets better then my bad. I only played til the mom gave a bj. Maybe that was the first update then. My mistake. Why I ididn do a review

Reactions: xcribr
Jan 1, 2018
Now to all who wants a story about romance this one here is by far one that will bring a tear to your eyes if you have a hart, that is.

Katawa Shoujo:
Oh man, teh feelz! Teh feelz!!! That game (actually VN) STILL sets the standard for me. In fact, I'm pretty sure that was the gateway drug that ultimately led me here.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
There is one tiny secret to the game that I'm sure most have figured out (except those who ask for a walkthrough).

The top option is always the "right" one, but in some cases the bottom option leads to more interesting dialogue.

Top option every time gets the best endings.

When this game is done, the next one might need a walkthrough, but yeah, this is all a learning experience for me, hence the lack of true gamification. It's definitely more novel than game.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There is one tiny secret to the game that I'm sure most have figured out (except those who ask for a walkthrough).

The top option is always the "right" one, but in some cases the bottom option leads to more interesting dialogue.

When this game is done, the next one might need a walkthrough, but yeah, this is all a learning experience for me, hence the lack of true gamification. It's definitely more novel than game.
You're making a novel that is an excellent book with the best content anyone can wish for, and makes a game that is becoming an art, great "History and Scenes", what you do @envixer, is everything we want to see, the best. ;););)

Marty McLean

May 13, 2018

Any idea when the next installment is coming out? You have no Patreon so I can't follow you there.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Any idea when the next installment is coming out? You have no Patreon so I can't follow you there.
Not trying to be a but head or anything but envixer has never posted times for release that i can remember at 3am lol but when it comes out it comes out :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If renders were ready, how much time of coding and writing would remain?
They can code and write as they go but the renders can take many hours to do just one.
You do 10-20 renders then you can start the coding while you are doing the next set and so on, most of the story should be done but may need some changes as you go.
As for this game I have no idea how the dev works it but you can code as you go.

Reactions: b12moguj and xcribr

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
If the render gods are kind to me, the next update will be next week :)
Yay!! can't wait, in the mean time, I'll do my part for the render gods. By keeping my fingers crossed, my T's crossed, my legs crossed, and Yes!! even my eyes crossed.....Lol!!
Absolutely love this game, and your one awesome Dev!!………………...Peace!!

Reactions: Old Bear and xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Still on track for a release this week, despite nearly losing everything in a HDD failure! Managed to recover and move all the data to a new HDD, so yay!

Got about 30 or so renders left to do, then a final test to make sure I haven't left anything out, and then I'll upload :)

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes