Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
awesone story.
I've skipped most sex scenes to faster continue read the story :FeelsGoodMan:
I am looking forward to the continuation.
Thanks

Reactions: xcribr

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
honestly good story
but the romance and sex is a mess needs to either blend well into the game or not be there at all imo

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This game is good, until you realize, that the plot is totally stupid, and that the logic of the main character follows a non-coherent pattern.
For years, he has been in love with the sisters, and with the mother, now they tell him a story of how the members of his family fuck each other.
And now he it's all to follow the rules of the family (rules with which he did not even grow up). And on top of that, now he does not care about the love that the sisters already felt for him, and even worse, probably throwing them to fuck with others.
In my case I would tell the aunt FUCK YOU, AND YOUR STUPID TRADITION, and I would take the sisters away from that stupid situation, and if the mother does not want to get away from the "family tradition" tell her to fuck herself too.

Any way, I'm deleting this game from my radar, before it gets worse

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Don't mind the flouncy fuckers. You'll never please everyone. So far I think the game is great, the story is awesome, and it does seem like it will have a natural completion point, which I think is important. A story needs a start. a middle and an end. Keep doing what you are doing, this is a learning experience for you, and its getting better all the time.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I feel ya on "testing renpy" and all that. I took the time to figure it out myself, and found it rather simple. If only making good 3d renders was easy too, I would crank out a good game myself. But alas, art is not my strong suit. xD

Reactions: Ronoc19 and xcribr

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
day 4 ending after talking to big sis --> i get at the end of the day "you did not wel today" ? what do i do wrong :eek:

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
day 4 ending after talking to big sis --> i get at the end of the day "you did not wel today" ? what do i do wrong :eek:
You probably didnt talk to her / acted with her (or another) the right way. Save before talking to her, choose different answers, try different things and voila.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Played the game. I have a recommendation or two to improve it, but overall I really love it. Well made characters, sexy art style,an interesting and unique plot...

Now, some notes I had...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all though, you're doing a very good job and I enjoyed my time with this game so far. Keep it up!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
You probably didnt talk to her / acted with her (or another) the right way. Save before talking to her, choose different answers, try different things and voila.
i tried every way you got 2 times 2 options well i tried every combo XD

Reactions: Carlo S

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Sex aside, there is a slight problem with the story. It is one of transition. Your introduction of the family incest was not smooth at all, and that is probably why you are getting some folks complaining about poor plot. It isn't poor plot, it's poor transition/introduction of that particular aspect. It needs... something.
I'm sorry I was so rude with my comment, it's just that I know, that sooner or later the grandfather and others, will be having sex with the mom, the aunt, probably even the sisters. And you will not have another opcion to say, yes, it's the tradition of the family... and a smooth transition will not be suffice for that.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes