Red469

May 18, 2018
Don't forget Dreams of Desire, where there is an optional ending that has every family member very pregnant.
Hi Walter
I love dreams of desire, How do you achieve that optional ending, would this be mentioned in the walk through? or is this part of a certain version?

Reactions: xcribr

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hi Walter
I love dreams of desire, How do you achieve that optional ending, would this be mentioned in the walk through? or is this part of a certain version?
Dr Sin published an Alternate Ending (with some bug fixes) to Episode 12. The download can be found on the DOD thread here at F95Zone. To get that ending, Alice must be alive, and you must have reached the Perfect (Harem) ending. Once you do that, an Alt. Ending option will appear on the Main Menu. For further assistance on exactly how to do all that, there are a lot of posts on the DOD thread. Use the search function there.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi Walter Victor

Thank you for the info I will try to work it out.
So far tho, I only see Ep12 Gallery Unlocker & Endings Cheat Mod.
Unless theres something I am missing anyways I will do some reading, and see what I come up with.

Dr Sin published an Alternate Ending (with some bug fixes) to Episode 12. The download can be found on the DOD thread here at F95Zone. To get that ending, Alice must be alive, and you must have reached the Perfect (Harem) ending. Once you do that, an Alt. Ending option will appear on the Main Menu. For further assistance on exactly how to do all that, there are a lot of posts on the DOD thread. Use the search function there.

Red469

May 18, 2018
LMAO! Blame it on too much Red Dwarf... :p
Hey Envixer...
Well this IS the first time I be refered to as Dwarf being 6.5 tall ... LOL (just to get ur attention bro)

Heres a lil rant... Excuse me for being addicted to ur work... Please.

I find myself coming back to A new home repeatedly... 4 times a week...
I am trying to work out if its the superb quality or the outlandish intimacy in what you put out that keeps me coming back and, I think its in equal measure Both, tho I am leaning to the intimacy and the hugs that get me coming back time and time again...

The hugs from behind, are just... well.. tis a magical place....
Your choice of models... Well... Wow just does not do it justice.
I am curious about one thing... how much further will you take this VN?
Will you continue along the same theme since its more then obvious that we really cannot and will never get enough of the color and emotion that is contained in the content you put out...
To be honest... There really is only one thing to say... since I cannot get enough...
When will the next update happen?
Your choice of names is really to be commended: Danni the star of the show (my fav) Tracy and suzie... and Kate + the twins.

Thank you for your work, and I am curious to when the next update for this vn will be, Please?

Regards
Red
(not dwarf) lol

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
This game was a genuine surprise in the over exploited incest genre. Outstanding writing, unique story and relationship dynamics and very pleasing graphically. Definitely became an instant favorite title to follow, a huge thanks to the author and keep up the brilliant work! Lastly I have to add that it's so fecking refreshing to read English in a game that doesn't sound like it was dictated by Borat. :p

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Soooooo

A small update is up.

I'm a bit burnt out on the remastering, so the only scene I've redone is the last of the player room scenes. It still has an issue, but I rendered those scenes three times already and each time I fix one thing, another breaks. I'll work on it later :p

Day 7 is included, and it includes the hidden scene mentioned in the walkthrough. There's also tiny bonus if you focused on Suz's path.

Please read the instructions for day 7 in-game to not get confused. We have multiple POVs for the event day.

I hope you have fun!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
@envixer The extra scene for the 'interesting' path is nice.
But what is the extra scene for the Suz path that is mentioned in the change log?
(Yes, I did finish the Suz path before day 7.)

For me all three paths (Rebb, Suz & the 'regular' twins) are identical?

Can anyone enlighten me?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
@envixer The extra scene for the 'interesting' path is nice.
But what is the extra scene for the Suz path that is mentioned in the change log?
(Yes, I did finish the Suz path before day 7.)

For me all three paths (Rebb, Suz & the 'regular' twins) are identical?

Can anyone enlighten me?
If you do the suz path before day 7, you should get a chance to wake up with her. It's a tiny bonus, but you don't get that if you've done any of the other paths :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
If you do the suz path before day 7, you should get a chance to wake up with her. It's a tiny bonus, but you don't get that if you've done any of the other paths :)
@envixer
Thanks for the clarification mate!

I get it now. I did see that one but didn‘t realize it was the bonus scene already. From the change log (my bad!) I expected a bonus scene at the resort.

Not 'alternate twins' like but maybe a hush-hush kiss or something like that.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes