Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Per Request. Mirrors ll be added asap.
@envixer Would you please add tags and Did you provide a Linux version, because in the Op you mentioned Linux.
If you wish to add download speed at no real cost make the next one a bit torrent file, and the players will distribute it to each other at no extra band with cost to you.

Reactions: xcribr

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
hello there, first of all i wanna say i love this game story line, because this something that i never see before and its quite interesting...

but i wanna ask something about 3 different story about the twins cousin, rebecca, and susie. do i need choose one by one to get all storyline ? or i just wait for next update? in fact i already done with twins route, and i move on to next route which is the Rebbeca and Susie route. And i found "End of this Version" word with different way. If i Choose Rebb route 2 or 3 times, i will not see Susie route storyline, but if i choose Rebb route just one times, i can choose and see Susie storyline 1 or 2 times i think. So did i do something wrong here or like i said before, just waiting for next update?

thx before (sorry for my bad english :p )

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
hello there, first of all i wanna say i love this game story line, because this something that i never see before and its quite interesting...

but i wanna ask something about 3 different story about the twins cousin, rebecca, and susie. do i need choose one by one to get all storyline ? or i just wait for next update? in fact i already done with twins route, and i move on to next route which is the Rebbeca and Susie route. And i found "End of this Version" word with different way. If i Choose Rebb route 2 or 3 times, i will not see Susie route storyline, but if i choose Rebb route just one times, i can choose and see Susie storyline 1 or 2 times i think. So did i do something wrong here or like i said before, just waiting for next update?

thx before (sorry for my bad english :p )
Just wait for the next update. You'll get to finish all the routes :)

Reactions: HandRyck

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Playing this game for the first time, and wanted to give my impressions. The story is just weird; but it's written so well that it works out. The characters are believable, the interactions between people feel natural and realistic, the settings and locations are nice, even down to the much-used boutique asset and the characters seem to fit into the scenes flawlessly.

Overall I would definitely give this game a thumbs up. I'm not one for harem games, but the author really makes it work, so definite kudos to them.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
the more I play the game, the more the story makes sense. And I like how in-depth it is, as opposed to some of the other games where the excuse to fuck is some vague short idea that doesn't really make sense or is realistic

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
the more I play the game, the more the story makes sense. And I like how in-depth it is, as opposed to some of the other games where the excuse to fuck is some vague short idea that doesn't really make sense or is realistic
Thank you!

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
I tend to dislike incest-themed games because they often lack plausibility, but this one is excellent and obviously sufficiently researched

Unfortunately, while the story is excellent, the presentation still needs some work:
1. Some image changes can be jarring and interrupts the flow of the story, it's best used for WTF moment like when the aunt suddenly asks the PC if he wants to fuck his mother, or at least maintain the angle like when Dave is giving his reports on the accidents. Another decent use is using the image changes as a sort of bullet points, such as when the PC is explaining his secret history to Rebb.
2. This one's just nitpicking: I'm guessing that Dani's eyes during the early parts of the game was meant to be sad, but it looks like she was high on something instead (possibly libido suppressant, lol). I also feel that she looks young enough to be the twins rather than a MILF with her painful background, not even any crow's feet?

Excellent work overall and I'm really looking forward to the next update.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I tend to dislike incest-themed games because they often lack plausibility, but this one is excellent and obviously sufficiently researched

Unfortunately, while the story is excellent, the presentation still needs some work:
1. Some image changes can be jarring and interrupts the flow of the story, it's best used for WTF moment like when the aunt suddenly asks the PC if he wants to fuck his mother, or at least maintain the angle like when Dave is giving his reports on the accidents. Another decent use is using the image changes as a sort of bullet points, such as when the PC is explaining his secret history to Rebb.
2. This one's just nitpicking: I'm guessing that Dani's eyes during the early parts of the game was meant to be sad, but it looks like she was high on something instead (possibly libido suppressant, lol). I also feel that she looks young enough to be the twins rather than a MILF with her painful background, not even any crow's feet?

Excellent work overall and I'm really looking forward to the next update.
Thanks for the feedback!

D

Deleted member 819466

Hi there, really enjoyed what I've played of this. I really like that the incest has a history and is accepted. Interesting plot, looks pretty good, well written. Looking forward to playing more.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes