xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
@ I just saw this game and give it a try.:)
wow just wow I'm speechless.:heartcoveredeyes:Here is a real amazing story very well written.:happyblush
I'm not far in the game just left from Mom Sisters house but so far i really enjoy your game.:extremelyhappy:
Please continue develop it.:kissingheart:
Thank you!

The next update closes out Volume 1, but don't worry, there'll be more after I finish another one of my games :)

Reactions: Hadgar

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
First, don't suggest counterproductive ideas! Second, whose side are you on?!?

Besides, I already see @envixer on those straight roads that are lost on the horizon as he drives Anna's bike! x'D
All I'm saying is if you're going to do it, do it right :coldsweat:

To back up your guy, I've called these two other guys so there's no escape :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DominikX1

Jun 6, 2018
Says renders 1800 ?!? and is 1180!?! and 20 animations ok, but they are probably 360p :( The lie comes to light. I do not recommend the game anymore

ps: you can see this on the compressed version.

Reactions: xcribr

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
one of the very few games i'll play that goes against my "no incest" personal rule...simply because...holy crap are the dames in this game stunning..i mean..the Dev hit a beauty homerun out of the park...how i wish there was such a thing an "un-lewd patch" to make them "friends"...HAHAAAA...i'll grin and bear it though and give the Dev thumbs up for knowing how to do beautiful women up right.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I'll be honest. I played 0.7 version and thought it was not very good. Have there been any major changes since then? I was basically not impressed with anything and I have hard time to understand the positive reviews, especially because the reviews mostly don't state any negative points.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
especially because the reviews mostly don't state any negative points.
Mainly because it has no negative points.

I really don't like incest but I love this game, people like different things. If you didn't like it before you won't like it now, it's still the same game up to when you last played with more added.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes