Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I nearly forgot this game :cool: and finding Alice form BB -super (y) But i would love to see her in the sex party :love: (Needed More from her)
Loved Ending :)But Pregnancy Option would be beter with All Female Npc's Including Alice = Perfect Harem ;)(y)
Good Luck To Dev Hope he Get's Beter with Endings :coffee: :cool: (y)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Home Volume 2 v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Shame about lack of pregnant harem ending but posters complaining about a lack of realism might take a step back and wonder what they're doing on a p**n game website.

Reactions: HoboCop86

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Shame about lack of pregnant harem ending but posters complaining about a lack of realism might take a step back and wonder what they're doing on a p**n game website.
The whole premise of the family harem is a big part of the story and it deals with why they won't have children within the family, would be ridiculous of Vix to change that in the final update....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The dev explaine this multiple times. The family were never going to get pregnant. He was never going to change the family rules.

Reactions: BVonkX

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Envixer it's a shame you didn't have anymore fun with Sun-Jin and Alice :cry:. But we can only hope for more down the road. You've come a long way with the renders and animations. The epilogue was for a lack of a better word underwhelming. Only being a few hours after the family party along with only dealing with Reb. Other than the lack of more Sun-Jin Alice and the epilogue the end of Volume II was great.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
While I was preparing to try this project, and I noticed volume 1 says it's a beta version (ANewHome-095-beta-pc.zip (1,002.48 MB). Why is vol1 labeled beta, when volume 2 was recently completed? Was that done because both versions are going to be combined as one later on? Just trying to understand, as I don't usually play beta versions, as it can affect saves.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Ah, my favorite tag on this website [Complete] (But I also like [Ren'py], but y'know what I mean).

Gonna download since I finished something and a game with incest is wincest.

Reactions: xcribr and keterboy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I was preparing to try this project, and I noticed volume 1 says it's a beta version (ANewHome-095-beta-pc.zip (1,002.48 MB). Why is vol1 labeled beta, when volume 2 was recently completed? Was that done because both versions are going to be combined as one later on? Just trying to understand, as I don't usually play beta versions, as it can affect saves.
Yes, they will be combined soon.

Reactions: MrBenny

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I got scared as soon as I heard the name Big Brother. (not another game like that and this girl doesn't look anything like BB girl)
happy to see that the game is nothing like BB and sad for not being the original BB girl.
it's an ok game not too bad not too good just meh. at least it's complete

• Angry
Reactions: KVAtlantis

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
And when they do, will it be post here as a Final and combine version ?

And when can we expect this fianl and combined version, like next month or next year ?
Final might take a couple of years as it'll be a complete re-render of volume 1, and I'm working on other games for now. Best not to worry about it until it happens :D

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes