FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
That's the second time/game in a day that Bitdefender triggers on a download from here; a trojan in the exe.file. Is the site being targeted by a group of evil hackers or ...? It seems to be too specific to be a false positive.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 981762

Scan the game after download with an Antivirus i found a trojan
That's the second time/game in a day that Bitdefender triggers on a download from here; a trojan in the exe.file. Is the site being targeted by a group of evil hackers or ...? It seems to be too specific to be a false positive.
The new version of Renpy is probably causing it.

okay what's new about this release ?
Read the dev notes in the OP.

Reactions: xcribr
Oct 15, 2020
So before downloading this game, are the lesbian scenes avoidables? or is this another "harem" (polyamory not harem) where every member of the harem fuck each other with or without the MC being there?

Reactions: HansDampf788
D

Deleted member 2867548

Weird. The official updates are straight out of Ren'Py, and checked with MS Defender and McAfee at my end.
Not blaming you, I just want to err on the side of caution if there is a problem. You are right, MSD doesn't give an alert, so perhaps Webroot is a little bit too agressive. I turned my webroot off cause I wanted to check it out in case it was misdiagnosing the problem and they still wouldnt boot up, so perhaps it is just getting corrupted in the transfer. usually, i find that they wont unzip if they are corrupted. my IT professor has me so paranoid...lol. I really wanted to play the game....ARGH! I downloaded from mega and nopy with the same results. If I get some time tomorrow, I'll download from school connection, they have faster internet. I think I played one of your other games, and there was no problem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just my thoughts......

I love the story, I do. Free love within the family, but don't cross that line. I get it. However....in this story the Dev opened a backdoor into crossing a line. A father impregnating a daughter. The MC is now the Patriarch. He is also not an ass and cares. He has the money for the Gene therapy aswell as the love from the main three....(I.E. mom, and both sisters), the aunt gave him the go ahead too. At this point, why not pull that trigger? Go ahead and make pregnancy okay within the family? It has been talked about, the seen where the main three met Bobbie, even before that when they learned she calls the MC "daddy"....It is all there. It is read to be done. Again just my opinion but...kind of makes sense.
The dev has said, more than once, he isn't changing the lore nor the rules.

If he got any of the family pregnant he would be shunned by the rest of the family including his own mother.

He is the only man there but he isn't the only man in the entire family.

As much as some of you want it, it's never happening.

It was even made perfectly clear in the game. 1 kid died, 1 can't have kids as she was born with problems, Rebb told him she doesn't want kids with him it's too risky and his mother told them all the last couple that tried were kicked out of the family.

Get used to it over here.

Expressing your opinion in a discussion thread will sometimes generate unnecessary backlash from fans.
No, expecting something to change when the dev has made it clear it is never going to gets backlash.

This is supposed to be a site for adults, learn how to take no for an answer.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
okay what's new about this release ?
Nothing really.
I'm skipping it and will look again next release to see if it is worth playing.
It says in the first post under developers notes that there are no choices to be made in this release.

• Wow
Reactions: Alteni

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So before downloading this game, are the lesbian scenes avoidables? or is this another "harem" (polyamory not harem) where every member of the harem fuck each other with or without the MC being there?
Lesbian scenes are not avoidable.

Harem is only there for the tags, nobody in the game calls it a harem because the girls don't belong to the MC. The whole family is free to fuck each other that's how it works.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Just virus scanned it myself, and no Trojen, used NOPY to download it, so probably only false positives, happens pretty often. I used to know one of the better independant virus checker makers about 10 years back and even then they had so many false positives that he had to figure out.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
When I first saw version 0.1 I thought it might be the remaster of volume 1 with all content merged like the poll suggests. Do we know if that is in the works, if so is there an eta?

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Get used to it over here.

Expressing your opinion in a discussion thread will sometimes generate unnecessary backlash from fans.
Will need to get used to it to i guess...

Still it is ridiculouse that u cant write back to another member at FORUM when he ask something if u dont want wake up inquisition:)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am getting an error off the latest build. The pertinent part of the error is here:
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  Fi[le "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
    [...]
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 421, in save
    raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

```
Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it? I can't save any new games.

RyuMidori

Jul 25, 2017
Heya all, i just downloaded the newest version. But for some reason it isnt working.
I downloaded it from NOPY, unpacked, tried running the exe and all i got was a flash of a white window and it dissepearing again.
Tried the mega download got the same thing. Made an exeption in my scanner, still didnt work.

The older versions work just fine. just the last one doesnt.
Is there anything i could still try to make it work or is it something wrong with the downloaded files?

Thanks in advance

Edit:
The only report i could find in the folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
there is a lot of errors which you can ignore but you miss so much of the conversation that some of it makes on sense

Dec 24, 2018
I remembered playing this a while back, and not really focusing on the story or anything. Later on saw it was abandoned, which was unfortunate. Decided to give it a go again and actually focus on the story, and loving it so far. Looking forward to the next update, and keep up the good work. Also just wondering, how frequent are updates? I'm assuming they'll be 2-3 months apart.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remembered playing this a while back, and not really focusing on the story or anything. Later on saw it was abandoned, which was unfortunate. Decided to give it a go again and actually focus on the story, and loving it so far. Looking forward to the next update, and keep up the good work. Also just wondering, how frequent are updates? I'm assuming they'll be 2-3 months apart.
Updates are usually pretty frequent with Vix.

Aside from when he hit a rough spot last year but he seems on track so far.

I think a gap of 2 or 3 months is a safe bet just in case but I think they have been a bit more frequent than that. Going by my saves I played the last story update (not the Christmas one) on November the 28th so it's been just over a month since the last one and we had a small Christmas one with the aunt and cousins in between.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/c4.rpy", line 898, in script
pc "Because you're family. I originally planned that you'd move in with [ar.rel] [ar.name] and [cb.name]..."
File "game/01charclass.rpy", line 141, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/c4.rpy", line 898, in script
pc "Because you're family. I originally planned that you'd move in with [ar.rel] [ar.name] and [cb.name]..."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1164, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
File "game/01charclass.rpy", line 141, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__'

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes