Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm okay with lesbian scenes, but i don't want MC to indulge in them. I just want MC to say "I don't like this tradition, i'm happy with being single or dating one girl monogamously." Possible?
Nope.

His whole thing is he does want to have sex with his mother and sisters ... and aunt and cousins.

The main point of the whole game is the family tradition and free for all sex.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, free to sex but not free to reject. Oookay.
You seem to deliberately miss the point of the game. The whole story is about having sex with your family which is something the MC thinks about before he even knows about the family traditions. So with that in mind why on gods green earth would he choose NOT to participate, it would go directly against the premise of the game.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You seem to deliberately miss the point of the game. The whole story is about having sex with your family which is something the MC thinks about before he even knows about the family traditions. So with that in mind why on gods green earth would he choose NOT to participate, it would go directly against the premise of the game.
So, MC's aim is to fuck family and he don't care about who else the family memebers are fucking with. And we players also don't have a say in it? Okay, thanks for explaining that.

• Angry
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, free to sex but not free to reject. Oookay.
It's the entire point of the game.

The one and only premise of the entire thing is the family tradition and free family sex.

That is it, that is the one and only goal.

If that's not what you want to see, this isn't the game for you like I said a few comments ago. It's not a date sim, it's not looking for the MC's one true love, it's a family taking care of each other and occasional sex.

There are other girls outside the family and one of those is maybe his future wife and mother of his kids Su-jin but there is no avoiding the main point of the game which is free family sex. She will also be getting in on it when she gets back from visiting her family.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, MC's aim is to fuck family and he don't care about who else the family memebers are fucking with. And we players also don't have a say in it? Okay, thanks for explaining that.
No the MC has no say in who the family fuck that's not how it works.

They aren't his girls, the rules are anyone can have sex with who they like as long as there is consent. Nobody is in charge of anyone and no one can tell someone else who they can and can't have sex with.

There are no relationships allowed in the family and no pregnancies, it's just sex.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
No the MC has no say in who the family fuck that's not how it works.

They aren't his girls, the rules are anyone can have sex with who they like as long as there is consent. Nobody is in charge of anyone and no one can tell someone else who they can and can't have sex with.

There are no relationships allowed in the family and no pregnancies, it's just sex.
And the "sex" is compulsory due to tradition?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Will MC get options to give consent or it goes like he already giving consent without the need for players to choose?
As far as I remember when it comes to the immediate family you don't have a choice in the game (but don't quote me on that, my memory is a little foggy about that)

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can we atleast get a choice for MC's gf on whether to join in fucking his family or not in future? I don't think so.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
number two doesnt work for me at all exe isnt working. when i downloaded it i find two exes in there for some reason
Two exes is because of the new Ren'Py release. Are both not working?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Typically from what I have seen in the past, if you are going to use 0.0x to represent version, 0.10 would be the preferred way to represent the tenth version. Going from 0.08 to 0.1 may be correct if you are doing a math equation but we are dealing with version numbers.
I'm more of a mathematician than a dev, so... But thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Donho78

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
link takes you to a page with the following

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
Oops. Yeah. Try this one:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
When I first saw version 0.1 I thought it might be the remaster of volume 1 with all content merged like the poll suggests. Do we know if that is in the works, if so is there an eta?
That will happen after Vol 2 is finished.

Reactions: Donho78

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Heya all, i just downloaded the newest version. But for some reason it isnt working.
I downloaded it from NOPY, unpacked, tried running the exe and all i got was a flash of a white window and it dissepearing again.
Tried the mega download got the same thing. Made an exeption in my scanner, still didnt work.

The older versions work just fine. just the last one doesnt.
Is there anything i could still try to make it work or is it something wrong with the downloaded files?

Thanks in advance

Edit:
The only report i could find in the folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a bug in the new version of Ren'Py. Try this version instead:

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes