c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It's flagging none of mine. While I have no doubt the other links added by the uploaders are clean, if the Mega one is flagging, I can guarantee it's false positive.
Well, my antivirus programm also say it is clean.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
does seem like it's certain av's having problems then, saw someone else earlier who also used bitdefender and got the file flagged.
it happens...i used lots of antivirus programs and how they work is questionable :D

still my ntb didnt have problem with eset, like with others and was much less annoing...

idk bitdefender but googled it and it have good references

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
it happens...i used lots of antivirus programs and how they work is questionable :D

still my ntb didnt have problem with eset, like with others and was much less annoing...

idk bitdefender but googled it and it have good references
Yeah, never had any problems with it and as i said the game works anyway so it's a minor annoyance at best

Reactions: laeg

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
O.M.G this makes 9 games that has mixed 64bit and 32 bit .,.. it will not run on my computer ..... why why why .. do you devs keep mixing these versions together ... i ran all your versions upto this one ... and now i can't enjoy this game anymore .... well good luck with it .. i'll miss playing this very great game ... :mad:

Reactions: emilMbo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
O.M.G this makes 9 games that has mixed 64bit and 32 bit .,.. it will not run on my computer ..... why why why .. do you devs keep mixing these versions together ... i ran all your versions upto this one ... and now i can't enjoy this game anymore .... well good luck with it .. i'll miss playing this very great game ... :mad:
It's the new version of Ren'py.

Reactions: Joyce Harding

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
As John (The Virus scanner creator I used to know) had said, some detectors check for strings that can do functions that a virus could use, and just flag them because of that, a good programmer though found strings that were used by viruses.

Eg;
Renpy uses some codes to detect a string and replace it with a newer more valid one, good virus checker looks at that and its not an issue, a badly coded one (for this detection) sees that and exclaims 'It has to be a virus, it changes things'.

Someone usually reports the false positive to the people that made the virus checker and they fix it, atleast temporarily.
A few times virus makers have tried to slip a virus through, but detector creators arent stupid, they check code out before they flag it honest, a few criminal have gotten caught trying to fool them before.

RE: the 32/64 Renpy update, each one ive encountered using it worked perfect, must be related to permissions on your machine.

Reactions: xcribr

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
As John (The Virus scanner creator I used to know) had said, some detectors check for strings that can do functions that a virus could use, and just flag them because of that, a good programmer though found strings that were used by viruses.

Eg;
Renpy uses some codes to detect a string and replace it with a newer more valid one, good virus checker looks at that and its not an issue, a badly coded one (for this detection) sees that and exclaims 'It has to be a virus, it changes things'.

Someone usually reports the false positive to the people that made the virus checker and they fix it, atleast temporarily.
A few times virus makers have tried to slip a virus through, but detector creators arent stupid, they check code out before they flag it honest, a few criminal have gotten caught trying to fool them before.

RE: the 32/64 Renpy update, each one ive encountered using it worked perfect, must be related to permissions on your machine.
i don't have the new download of it .... am doing that as we speak ;)

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Given the poll at the top of the page, should I assume that 0.1 contains part 1 entirely remastered?
Having a changelog would be a very nice addition to the OP

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
There is a changelog under the dev notes spoiler. There is also a note in yellow saying to read said spoiler.

Part 1 hasn't been remastered yet.
I did read the dev notes but it's not really what I would call a changelog. More like context infos on the update. A changelog would be like "advanced the story, remade this scene, modified some gameplay element,..."
Thanks for the info, I'll wait for the remaster before finishing part 1 then.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, the new version of Ren'Py has a bug... I did this build in the old version:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Given the poll at the top of the page, should I assume that 0.1 contains part 1 entirely remastered?
Having a changelog would be a very nice addition to the OP
Read the Dev Notes. This is a 0.1, meaning a version up from the 0.08. Again. All is explained in the Dev Notes.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes