Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just started Volume 2.. And i entered another universe? Who are all these new people? :unsure:

Edit: Pleace help, i searched the thread, but didnt find out what it means
Lol the disconnect between the volumes has been discussed before. Your post brought back them memories :ROFLMAO:

Edit: just please continue playing and it should make sense imo

Reactions: xcribr and NyVar

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Question (that will probably blow up the thread)..

Since we can't get with (I mean for real and not this 'free fuck family' stuff) Rebecca and Susie, will we be able to have a choice on what guys they get with?

And don't say they won't get with other guys.. Rebecca already wants a baby.. Yea yea.. IVF but still..

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Since we can't get with (I mean for real and not this 'free fuck family' stuff) Rebecca and Susie, will we be able to have a choice on what guys they get with?

And don't say they won't get with other guys.. Rebecca already wants a baby.. Yea yea.. IVF but still..
I don't see it. Otherwise Dann, Rebecca, Susie and so on would have the same right for your girlfriend(s). Wouldn't go well with family tradition either I think.

But vix usually have the last word about this and we can only say what we like, dislike, what he could improve and where the bugs are. Yet the rest is up to him.
I also take a game where the dev has his own vision and don't follow every request from us blindly over the ones where the dev gives in to every whim from us.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I don't see it. Otherwise Dann, Rebecca, Susie and so on would have the same right for your girlfriend(s). Wouldn't go well with family tradition either I think.

But vix usually have the last word about this and we can only say what we like, dislike, what he could improve and where the bugs are. Yet the rest is up to him.
I also take a game where the dev has his own vision and don't follow every request from us blindly over the ones where the dev gives in to every whim from us.
Doesn't have to be actual choices..

Can be 'go this place with Rebecca and meet this guy" or 'go this other place with Rebecca and meet a totally different guy'..

Either way I feel the girls need to move on and out, cause Rebecca wanting MC's baby kind of made me feel like shit, with this no romance stuff.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If the family tradition is our cornerstone of this story and this looks much like that, then their are a lot of open questions in case of girlfriends/boyfriends.

Su-Jin is much likely onboard with all this. If Rebb (or anyone else) find a new boyfriend, then the question would be if they wan't to participated in the family tradition or not. If not, then Rebb would be out of the family fun. If yes, Rebb's BF will join the fun and not only have sex wit Rebb, but also could have sex with all other who are in the familiy fun. And if you both like it, even you and him.

For the latest you have a word in it. But if Susie want to ride him, you don't have a vote in it. I assume this is also true for your own girlfiend Su-Jin. If she enter the family fun and you accept it, then she can screw anyone and been screwed by anyone in the familiy fun.

At least this is it if I understand the family tradition right. So either we can be selfish and hope that none of our LI (ours not the MC) find a love.
Or we accept that and then we also must accept, that our LI is in a monogamous realationship with her love or that her love could have sex with any of the participating member of the family tradition.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
If the family tradition is our cornerstone of this story and this looks much like that, then their are a lot of open questions in case of girlfriends/boyfriends.

Su-Jin is much likely onboard with all this. If Rebb (or anyone else) find a new boyfriend, then the question would be if they wan't to participated in the family tradition or not. If not, then Rebb would be out of the family fun. If yes, Rebb's BF will join the fun and not only have sex wit Rebb, but also could have sex with all other who are in the familiy fun. And if you both like it, even you and him.

For the latest you have a word in it. But if Susie want to ride him, you don't have a vote in it. I assume this is also true for your own girlfiend Su-Jin. If she enter the family fun and you accept it, then she can screw anyone and been screwed by anyone in the familiy fun.

At least this is it if I understand the family tradition right. So either we can be selfish and hope that none of our LI (ours not the MC) find a love.
Or we accept that and then we also must accept, that our LI is in a monogamous realationship with her love or that her love could have sex with any of the participating member of the family tradition.
Yea.. I understand that, hopefully we have the options to not join in with the other guys, but we all that is where the story is going.

Also isn't Su-Jin the product of incest as well?

Reactions: EJW

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also isn't Su-Jin the product of incest as well?
I think yes, but she and her parents wasn't bound by our family tradition. Now if she participate in it, then she is.
Yea.. I understand that, hopefully we have the options to not join in with the other guys, but we all that is where the story is going.
I don't think it is vix way to force us in this matter. I think that we have the choice to refuse. However this is not black and white. I don't be up for a solo action with any mens in the family traditions. Other question would I be up for e.g. a threesome wit Rebb and her boyfriend...

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I think yes, but she and her parents wasn't bound by our family tradition. Now if she participate in it, then she is.
I get Su-Jin isn't bound the tradition..

I'm just going to stop here, is just a bunch of back an forth..

But my final point: I'd be happy to impregnate Rebecca like she wants, because Su-Jin is a product of brother and sister incest, I get the family tradition, but kind of sad that Reb wants it but it'll never happen.

Which means I'll just be going after Su-Jin and maybe Grace.. Since the rest are family anyway..

Better to just remove the other girls as LI in my mind and move on.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well we don't know the whole story yet. Only one that could know it is vix.
I see your point and I too would be happy to make Rebb happy, but it isn't me that is writing this story.

And if incest would go so bad as it is described here, Europe monarchies would long be dead.;)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Rebb is not going to get a bf she confessed already she is in love with MC
but I do agree with the rest...I seriously hope either we get a choice with other males in family...or EVEN BETTER there will be no other males.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Usually there are not other dicks in a harem tagged vn, that doesn't have a ntr tag. You are all confusing me with adding males to the family talk. Unless this last update changed everything in this vn I don't see why the discussion. Forgive my ignorance I am behind an update.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Family tradition says that's would will happen, not that it has already.. And yea.. It's tagged 'Harem'.. But it's a loose sex fest harem and not a romance harem, as far as story goes so far we can't keep any of the family girls.

Reactions: EJW and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Usually there are not other dicks in a harem tagged vn, that doesn't have a ntr tag. You are all confusing me with adding males to the family talk. Unless this last update changed everything in this vn I don't see why the discussion. Forgive my ignorance I am behind an update.
We only speculate about the family tradtition. From what is told, Danni and her husband and Kate and her husband they all had fun together. So it is not out of the picture.
And harem games don't equals to be only one male in every sex scene.;)
But as I said, what actually will happen, only vix knows.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
We only speculate about the family tradtition. From what is told, Danni and her husband and Kate and her husband they all had fun together. So it is not out of the picture.
And harem games don't equals to be only one male in every sex scene.;)
But as I said, what actually will happen, only vix knows.
Ok so this may venture into the broad sense of ntr or at least voyeurism? Not trying to start a debate but honestly trying to see what changes are coming. Last time I played it I never would of thought there would be other cocks in this.

It ain't a deal breaker for me personally but I like to be aware of it and then make the choice to play. Hope this makes sense

Reactions: EJW

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Ok so this may venture into the broad sense of ntr or at least voyeurism? Not trying to start a debate but honestly trying to see what changes are coming. Last time I played it I never would of thought there would be other cocks in this.

It ain't a deal breaker for me personally but I like to be aware of it and then make the choice to play. Hope this makes sense
I don't know. Only my guts here. But for the family tradtition and as I seen it the family tradtition is one of the plot device here, it wouldn't go against the rules.

Danni, Kate and their both of their husband were having sex, in which combination I don't know. If my memory serve me right, then Kates husband had eyes on Danni, Danni husband wanted Danni for himself and they have abanded the family tradition and Kates husband has killed Dannies husband - if my memory serve me right.
So a lot of shit hits the fan, but before that they for of them were in a big family sex orgie with swinging and sharing. So I don't see per se NTR in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't know. Only my guts here. But for the family tradtition and as I seen it the family tradtition is one of the plot device here, it wouldn't go against the rules.

Danni, Kate and their both of their husband were having sex, in which combination I don't know. If my memory serve me right, then Kates husband had eyes on Danni, Danni husband wanted Danni for himself and they have abanded the family tradition and Kates husband has killed Dannies husband - if my memory serve me right.
So a lot of shit hits the fan, but before that they for of them were in a big family sex orgie with swinging and sharing. So I don't see per se NTR in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for such a thorough response. I've enjoyed this one so far and will stick with it. I feel atleast better informed so thanks again

And sorry...
I will confess that I probably don't understand ntr's true definition at all. I keep reading there is several styles used under them 3 letters. I've just seen some many fights over what is and what isn't it, that I kind of assumed that any other cock some one will consider it so.

Reactions: c3p0

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
That's the problem with NTR though.. It's the PLAYERS jealously not the MC's.. Least in games anyway..

But yea, I'm willing to keep playing for now.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

Well, the truth is they won't get with other guys. Rebb wants a baby, sure, but if Jenny, Bobbie, Anna, Su-Jin, Grace, or Charlie have a baby, then Rebb and Suz will be part of the group of mothers.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes