xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I remembered playing this a while back, and not really focusing on the story or anything. Later on saw it was abandoned, which was unfortunate. Decided to give it a go again and actually focus on the story, and loving it so far. Looking forward to the next update, and keep up the good work. Also just wondering, how frequent are updates? I'm assuming they'll be 2-3 months apart.
Usually they're 6-8 weeks apart, but the next update will be a bit bigger than usual, so it'll take a while.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Can we atleast get a choice for MC's gf on whether to join in fucking his family or not in future? I don't think so.
The choice aspect of the game opens up in Act III. We just finished Act I, Act II will be a kinetic segment, then Act III will open up the "game" portion of the game.

To see who can be romanced, you can go to the Status menu in the game (It appears the morning after the MC returns home).

123Steel

Dec 3, 2017
This showed up before every new image.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/c1.rpy", line 260, in script
m "Fill me up, my [m.fpn]."
File "game/01charclass.rpy", line 141, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1164, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field

Reactions: Macinnes

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
This showed up before every new image.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1164, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
Please start a new game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will MC get options to give consent or it goes like he already giving consent without the need for players to choose?
He isn't the one that gives others consent, they give consent themselves. He isn't in charge of what others do.

If Rebb wants to fuck the mother then the mother needs to give consent etc...

The MC has no say in what other people do.

Can we atleast get a choice for MC's gf on whether to join in fucking his family or not in future? I don't think so.
No, she going to be part of it.

Reactions: c3p0

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
He isn't the one that gives others consent, they give consent themselves. He isn't in charge of what others do.

If Rebb wants to fuck the mother then the mother needs to give consent etc...

The MC has no say in what other people do.

No, she going to be part of it.
I'm asking does he get to say whom his dick has to fuck individually? Not asking others consent. I mean, he will say "yes" automatically or players have choice to say "no" to put his dick into family?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Typically from what I have seen in the past, if you are going to use 0.0x to represent version, 0.10 would be the preferred way to represent the tenth version. Going from 0.08 to 0.1 may be correct if you are doing a math equation but we are dealing with version numbers.
Actually 0.0X to 0.X or 0.x0 usually means an important thing has changed, eg: all the troubles with the new family are dealt with to the point that there is no real fighting...
So 0.08 there were arguments between the various mini-aunt, baby girl, and aunt etc, 0.1 aka 0.10 they are talking, possibly all interested in romance, now the main "work" will be getting them to all be cohesive, thats worthy of the change to 0.xx
We've got a lot that envixer might be planning, more than likely the next version will be 0.11 meaning first minor changes to a pretty major point in development.
I used to develop tools for a safety company supplying the oil industry, and did a little time years ago as a MMORPG dev team member, and both used versioning a lot.

Reactions: xcribr

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Actually 0.0X to 0.X or 0.x0 usually means an important thing has changed, eg: all the troubles with the new family are dealt with to the point that there is no real fighting...
So 0.08 there were arguments between the various mini-aunt, baby girl, and aunt etc, 0.1 aka 0.10 they are talking, possibly all interested in romance, now the main "work" will be getting them to all be cohesive, thats worthy of the change to 0.xx
We've got a lot that envixer might be planning, more than likely the next version will be 0.11 meaning first minor changes to a pretty major point in development.
I used to develop tools for a safety company supplying the oil industry, and did a little time years ago as a MMORPG dev team member, and both used versioning a lot.
I have been on this site several times a week for over three years. Not once do I recall seeing an established game use 0.1 as an update version. It has only been used for first releases as far as I can tell. That said, it's not really a big deal, but calling an update 0.1 will cause some confusion.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I have been on this site several times a week for over three years. Not once do I recall seeing an established game use 0.1 as an update version. It has only been used for first releases as far as I can tell. That said, it's not really a big deal, but calling an update 0.1 will cause some confusion.
I agree that 0.10 would look better, but we know what it meant, at first glance I wondered too.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
This is flagging all of my anti-viruses and it quiet clearly identifies a very real malware.....
It's flagging none of mine. While I have no doubt the other links added by the uploaders are clean, if the Mega one is flagging, I can guarantee it's false positive.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Играть с этого места ...;было невозможно. Много ошибок. И изображения нет.
Извините, но произошло неперехваченное исключение.

При запуске кода игры:
Файл "game / c5.rpy", строка 94, в скрипте
bfd "Что, ты думаешь, моя маленькая сучка осмелится причинить мне вред? Она обучена, она есть!"
Исключение: Sayer 'bfd' не определен.

- Полная обратная связь ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Полная трассировка:
Файл "game / c5.rpy", строка 94, в скрипте
bfd "Что, ты думаешь, моя маленькая сучка осмелится причинить мне вред? Она обучена, она есть!"
Файл "renpy / ast.py", строка 671, выполняется
кто = eval_who (self.who, self.who_fast)
Файл "renpy / ast.py", строка 574, в eval_who
поднять исключение ("Sayer '% s' не определен."% who)
Исключение: Sayer 'bfd' не определен.
Try this version:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's flagging none of mine. While I have no doubt the other links added by the uploaders are clean, if the Mega one is flagging, I can guarantee it's false positive.
I actually got a false positive in bitdefender from the Nopy server with this:

"ANewHomeII-0.1-pc\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe"

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes