DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sure, if you want the 'realistic' epilogue, that or there's bound to be some non-family member he'll eventually marry and impregnate. I mean his lesbian best friend already put in an order for a kid for her and her wife, so there's that. Didn't she say something about possibly having complicated feelings for him at some point, but that story line hasn't been explored since then?

But I digress, back to your question, I think they mentioned in the last update that if he really wanted to, he might be able to knock up one of his cousins as that would be less of a risk than his mom or sisters. Sadly I'm, guessing Reb and Suzy wouldn't be thrilled with that scenario.
Well it is devs game and he may not think incest is such a good thing and like to play it out as he envisaged it, but yeah those rules even if were needed and even necessary in past, well the world has changed in meantime, much more effective birth control available, genetic defect scanning, IVF and so on.

So yeah if dev wants to (not wanting to is also good, it is his game to make with his story). One could see that even if you would keep to the interbreeding rule, since that one might be too dangerous still to lift especially after a few generations. Well on the other hand after what happened with his father and the dangers and disadvantages of bringing strangers into that situation, an attack of the younger generations on the no love rule could make all the sense in the world in game, besides that in reality such a rule does not work anyway. You do not choose who you fall in love with,you may decide not to act upon it, but that does not tend to make people happier or have a good happy relation with at best second best number 2, especially when number 1 they really love is around all the time.

Especially since current rule has quite a few disadvantages as well, while a lot of the disadvantages of loving and forming long term partner relations between family members can be safe guarded by technical solutions and well there are at least a few European countries where incest as such between adult consenting people is not forbidden as long as no children. A few even allow registered partnerships between siblings, even if of course the consensus is that they have no sex officially for propriety reasons. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I haven't been playing this game because the volumes were originally split. Given the overwhelming vote of merging them, has that happened yet?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you for including a Ren'Py version 7.3.5 of this vn so I could still enjoy it.

Great update! I fucking loved the naked fingering fight :).

Even on my true path where Charlie is dead and gone it was a good update. Continued luck with this and I can't wait to see what happens next. :)

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes