Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
The first few years will be the hardest but you can always look for a hobby, you know navy life and fucking your friends and family come to mind. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hold up right there!
Were you trying to encourage a righteous woman to cheat on her wife right now?!
Shame on you, if they wouldn't be looking down on me that much, I would report you to the local church... ROFL
And by the way, sea life is awesome AF, look at all the cool stuff that is swimming and floating around there.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Wonderfull sujestion for some people and a great tip for retirement:unsure:.
But I have question for you?.
I hate the sea and my only living friends and family are all males so as a male myself fucking them is not really my cup of tea(n).
So what else you got???;).
Shit... Drinking and f95?

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
im sorry but how is that top even staying on? did she glue that to her tits and arms? are the straps like super thin that they're almost invisible? anyone???

(edit: actually like a couple screens later it is revealed that this is a full top and i am just a dummy, moms so fine though, wish they didnt change her look in the 2nd act)
Base Profile Screenshot 2021.06.13 - 22.45.04.81.png

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
im sorry but how is that top even staying on? did she glue that to her tits and arms? are the straps like super thin that they're almost invisible? anyone???

(edit: actually like a couple screens later it is revealed that this is a full top and i am just a dummy, moms so fine though, which i could change 'mum' to 'mom' tho)
View attachment 1244534
it's not a top, it's a dress/nightdress. There is fabric between the bra part and the skirt part

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Wonderfull sujestion for some people and a great tip for retirement:unsure:.
But I have question for you?.
I hate the sea and my only living friends and family are all males so as a male myself fucking them is not really my cup of tea(n).
So what else you got???;).
Hey back from dinner. Came up with a few options, you can take-up cooking, x-box/ps, LEGO Technic, cars or skinning people alive. (y)

I think I found your picture online (aka sausage fest).
Rcc5ba107d7ac0e51c60f9835616fa0df.jpeg

Hold up right there!
Were you trying to encourage a righteous woman to cheat on her wife right now?!
Shame on you, if they wouldn't be looking down on me that much, I would report you to the local church... ROFL
And by the way, sea life is awesome AF, look at all the cool stuff that is swimming and floating around there.
Well you can always share the fun and propose fun activities for the whole family (orgies come to mind), you know team building exercises are always useful tools to strengthen bonds and homogeneity. :coffee:

Also...Yeah you never know what you will find on the high seas, a sausage party is a possibility. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Yeah you never know what you will find on the high seas, a sausage party is a possibility.
Ha, not gonna happen on my galleon, that's for sure... LOL
As for hobbies, I would say skinning people alive and LEGO should be on the list for any rainy day.
Nothing makes stacking little plastic thingies on top of each other even more appealing than doing it with agonizing screams in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: xcribr and v1900

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Hey Envixer, just finished the update. Great stuff, as usual.

The animations are always really well done. The fact that there is always some movement from everyone, even if it is just the rise and fall of their chests, really makes it look natural.

I bought you a couple coffees. Hell of an update. I noticed at one point Charlie's eyebrows were scrunched together because she was distressed. That attention to detail is fucking next level.

Reactions: xcribr

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Hey dev, just wanted to let you know that the new Alice scene, (while being a great scene), Alice's teeth are black and looks like she hasn't brushed in about 10 years. Also, I am glad that I never played Big Brother now as I would be getting some NTRish vibes from this whole thing but since i didn't i can enjoy this. Thumbs up.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hey dev, just wanted to let you know that the new Alice scene, (while being a great scene), Alice's teeth are black and looks like she hasn't brushed in about 10 years. Also, I am glad that I never played Big Brother now as I would be getting some NTRish vibes from this whole thing but since i didn't i can enjoy this. Thumbs up.
Don't worry it is for realism she is a meth addict. :ROFLMAO: Or maybe a Chernobyl survivor. :poop:

Meth mouth. :sick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[edit]
---------
I should specify that it is a joke. She isn't really an addict.

Reactions: xcribr

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
I seriously hate when a good game is split into different parts where have to download more then one part..

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes