I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Only 60MPH in 2 seconds?!
Tesla has added some new upgrades to its Model S sedan, including a new rectangular steering wheel that looks like it belongs in a race car or an airplane, and its new super fast Plaid Mode with an option for an extended 520-mile driving range.

Cars with Plaid Mode have batteries and three electric motors that can produce up to 1,020 horsepower and can take the car from zero to 60 miles an hour in just two seconds. That's faster acceleration than any other production car, including ultra-expensive exotic cars from the likes of Lamborghini, Ferrari and Bugatti.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I keep waiting for someone to take me seriously and come defend the dev, tell me to stop picking on him, it's not his fault he's geriatric and i'm still young....

She says with a girlfriend in her 40's.

Really should stop mocking ages, she'll read one of those one day and i'll be out the door.

Reactions: Power Lord

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I keep waiting for someone to take me seriously and come defend the dev, tell me to stop picking on him, it's not his fault he's geriatric and i'm still young....

She says with a girlfriend in her 40's.

Really should stop mocking ages, she'll read one of those one day and i'll be out the door.
Pffft devs are the Dalit of f95, none except other rejects will defend them. :ROFLMAO:

I am an ass, I know. I'll go back to my cave now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
envixer: Nice one with the step-cest, landladies and roommates (and pirates ;)). Although do I sense some bitterness in it or it is only me?

Feb 11, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for A New Home [v0.25] compressed version is here - (Size - 181.0 MB)

Unofficial Android Port for A New Home [v0.25] compressed version with Zoey Raven Walkthrough Mod is here -

Our discord -

109951_ANHBanner.gif

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes