v1900

Apr 21, 2020
  • Adopt - God knows there are plenty of children in the world who need adoption. The MC and his girls could easily adopt some of these unfortunate children. They could certainly give them an extremely loving home and one with no financial worries.
:ROFLMAO:Dude you just solved the plot for the sequel, unbridled baby making galore.:ROFLMAO:

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
The baby thing wasn't why he ran off, it was because he can't be in a relationship with her.

Not only is that also against the rule, he doesn't want to give up everyone else. He couldn't give he what she was asking for at the time. It's why he let his babygirl know before she fell for him that he can't be with her alone and she'll have to share.

The rule is if they want to get married and settle down they have to do so outside the family.

There is however, no rule to say they have to settle down so could keep that going for as long as they wanted.

There is also no rule saying they have to have sex with any other man, some of them already said they wouldn't do anything with male family members if they came to visit.
I think I may have been somewhat confused by the transition between games, but I never really assumed that it was because of a baby that he ran off. It just seemed jarring and either I misunderstood, or it wasn't clearly stated, just WHY he left. Rebecca said she loved him, he left. He should have had a clear conversation with her about not being able to be only with her. Honesty between them. Again, maybe I misunderstood or was reading too fast, might be my own fault.

However, during the discussions happening at the 'reunion party' (where both sides of the family got together), didn't Dani say that there had been sibling pairs that were closer or preferred to spend time with one another? She didn't seem to be saying it's against the rules, per-se, just that it occasionally happened.

I originally thought that what Rebecca was saying was that she didn't want anyone but him. Aka, he was the only man she would want, even if they can't have a baby. Perhaps I misconstrued her words.

The "ntr" 1 person got upset with was because he couldn't stop the girls from having sex with each other. He wanted to be the only one having sex but that has never been what this game is about.

He isn't the head of a harem, they are all equal. If anything, Dani runs the harem.
I'm sorry, I only went back a couple of pages to get context on what some people were currently arguing about. I didn't see that NTR complaint, and I find it stupid anyway. Probably just my opinion, but female/female sex where the intent is not to 'steal the girl' isn't NTR in any way. But perhaps my opinion on it is warped because I enjoy seeing that stuff... but...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
However, during the discussions happening at the 'reunion party' (where both sides of the family got together), didn't Dani say that there had been sibling pairs that were closer or preferred to spend time with one another? She didn't seem to be saying it's against the rules, per-se, just that it occasionally happened.
A couple spent a lot of time together that's it. They weren't a couple just spent a lot of time together.

Then she mentioned a mother and son that had a baby and they were kicked from the family. The baby got sick and ended up dying. They tried for another baby and the rest of the family reported them to the authorities.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
A couple spent a lot of time together that's it. They weren't a couple just spent a lot of time together.

Then she mentioned a mother and son that had a baby and they were kicked from the family. The baby got sick and ended up dying. They tried for another baby and the rest of the family reported them to the authorities.
It was the doctor that reported them to the authorities.

2.png

About the sibling "couple" you are correct it is no biggie, I would just like to expand on it a little. The aunt (Kate) said to the MC that Danni (the mum) is too puritanical and that the MC is stupid to not think the same has not happened before and it is no big shit or the end of the world. She said that the next time there is trouble, instead of running like a chicken, he should consult her (Kate) first. It is implied that they can be together and remain in the family, they just can not have children (that is the authors decision and I am cool with it).

Hope I am not too drunk to make sense. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xcribr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is implied that they can be together and remain in the family, they just can not have children (that is the authors decision and I am cool with it).
Yes that is implied but it's what she wants, not what he wants.

He can't give her what she was looking for that's why he ran. He won't stop seeing everyone else.

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yes that is implied but it's what she wants, not what he wants.

He can't give her what she was looking for that's why he ran. He won't stop seeing everyone else.
Yeah the part about Rebecca telling the MC she would get jealous at some point and she is his an he is hers, right?

I think that point has been sidelined not only in this thread but also in the VN, Rebecca just said all is dandy and shit but more loaded towards the pregnancy side (think she did not even mention anything about being the only one, will check that later). Going by the talks with the aunt it might end up being something like the MC's parents that only engaged in the family shenanigans if both were present. Not ideal for Rebecca but well. Would be a nice possible alternate ending if they did end up together just the two of them. Has the author said anything about multiple endings?

[edit]

I think Rebecca is the character that has the highest bang for your buck if you are looking at the romance tag.

Reactions: travin213

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah the part about Rebecca telling the MC she would get jealous at some point and she is his an he is hers, right?

I think that point has been sidelined not only in this thread but also in the VN, Rebecca just said all is dandy and shit but more loaded towards the pregnancy side (think she did not even mention anything about being the only one, will check that later). Going by the talks with the aunt it might end up being something like the MC's parents that only engaged in the family shenanigans if both were present. Not ideal for Rebecca but well. Would be a nice possible alternate ending if they did end up together just the two of them. Has the author said anything about multiple endings?

[edit]

I think Rebecca is the character that has the highest bang for your buck if you are looking at the romance tag.
There will be multiple endings (all of them will be harem endings).

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
I keep getting error messages every couple clicks.
I've downloaded and deleted previous v15.1 releases but still same issue.
Any fix around

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/01charclass.rpy", line 141, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "c2.rpyc", line 935, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1190, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A New Home Volume 2 v0.15.1 0.15.1
Fri May 28 04:04:08 2021

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I keep getting error messages every couple clicks.
I've downloaded and deleted previous v15.1 releases but still same issue.
Any fix around

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "c2.rpyc", line 935, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1190, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A New Home Volume 2 v0.15.1 0.15.1
Fri May 28 04:04:08 2021
Restart the game and say yes to skipping to new content.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes