c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Maybe, I know it was a day ending with a y! ;)
Works better in German:ROFLMAO:: "Jeden Tag der auf "tag" endet und Mittwochs".
Explanation: Monday = Montag, Tuesday = Dienstag, Wednesday = Mittwoch, Thursday = Donnerstag, Friday = Freitag, Saturday = Samstag and Sunday = Sonntag.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Works better in German:ROFLMAO:: "Jeden Tag der auf "tag" endet und Mittwochs".
Explanation: Monday = Montag, Tuesday = Dienstag, Wednesday = Mittwoch, Thursday = Donnerstag, Friday = Freitag, Saturday = Samstag and Sunday = Sonntag.
Hmm...thought Saturday was Sonnabend....:unsure: (j/k...haven't used that in decades, tho I do remember learning it)

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hmm...thought Saturday was Sonnabend....:unsure: (j/k...haven't used that in decades, tho I do remember learning it)
You're right, but it is rarely used anymore today in german day-to-day speak, unless one wants to make a point towards traditions and the good ole days.
Anyways, seems as soon as I get the notification that the tractor beam emitters are finally installed the update will be done - how convenient. :cool: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cthulhu4Prez2020

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
I was about to start this game, but then I saw the poll about the volume 1 remaster, is that planned for the enar future ? Cause if yes Id rather wait before I pick this one up.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I was about to start this game, but then I saw the poll about the volume 1 remaster, is that planned for the enar future ? Cause if yes Id rather wait before I pick this one up.
Don't know when the remaster is finished, so i would recomend you play the game as it is now

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Well I know theres at least 1 more act to finish so I would guess a year before that happens. He said he was going to remaster after this part was done while he started work on Dreamwriter again.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Envixer will you finish the next update at the end of this month or will you end up going into next?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
how exactly maggie helped charlie's mom?
My guess is Charlie's mother had a little bit of a money and didn't want the A-hole that is Charlie's father to get a penny of it or the more likely answer is how in some places they will only give you a divorce when a minor is involved unless one side has cheated on the other (from the how Charlie makes it out to be she wasn't 18 when her mother got one). (But this is my guess and I don't know how divorce's work across the pound)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
My guess is Charlie's mother had a little bit of a money and didn't want the A-hole that is Charlie's father to get a penny of it or the more likely answer is how in some places they will only give you a divorce when a minor is involved unless one side has cheated on the other (from the how Charlie makes it out to be she wasn't 18 when her mother got one). (But this is my guess and I don't know how divorce's work across the pound)
if that's the case and maggie actually helped charlie's mother she would not have lived with that asshole for a year. Also why would maggie fuck charlie's father just to help charlie's mother?

Maggie has been with 3 men(including MC) so it's not like she will fuck someone to help.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
if that's the case and maggie actually helped charlie's mother she would not have lived with that asshole for a year. Also why would maggie fuck charlie's father just to help charlie's mother?

Maggie has been with 3 men(including MC) so it's not like she will fuck someone to help.
This is only a guess again and with that I'd say Charlie isn't only Bobbies sister but Charlie is also Maggie's sister because Charlies mother is Maggie's mother. (I'm only going off what Envixer has already done with Mini aunt and Boobie being sisters)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Loving the game, writing is pretty great and a unique spin on "Dead father trope", now i get why so many wanted a remaster of Vol 1, Vol 2 is simply amazing visually, major gripe is the "No Pregnancy within family part" , i hope the Dev decides to take a page outta Parental love, seeing as the MC is a Billionaire and he can have his whole Harem pregnant if he chose to do so, just saying :BootyTime:, also another issue would be lack of romance(thought that Jenny only date could've been explored more), there CAN be romance in Harem too, i know there are rules but who tf holds the gun over MC's head that these rules must be followed...i kinda hate Danni the more i think about it, it seems to me (whether its written intentionally or not) that she loves the tradition more than her family, she is also referred as "Purist", but i am hoping that since story is only at the halfway point, there could be something better towards the end...Overall pretty hyped for the future!
Dev has confirmed, multiple times, he won't be changing anything about the lore or family rules.

They will be staying regardless of anything.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Dev has confirmed, multiple times, he won't be changing anything about the lore or family rules.

They will be staying regardless of anything.
We can dream. But then comes Ava and wake us up.:LOL:

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes